Wk 3 of the Playoffs: Rhea County at Oak Ridge

BigDave1967

SS, do you think the cold had anything to do with it? Not trolling but ive noticed a lot of teams the last couple of weeks not looking as sharp as they did just a few weeks earlier.

I'm sure it doesn't help. But, just have to tip your hat to the Cleveland defense they played a great game. I didn't think we particularly executed very well tonight and we had 4 fumbles and lost 3 of them and 2 or 3 were deep in our zone. Our D totally won this game. We cannot play any worse on offense than we did tonight and for us to still be able to win is pretty sweet.

And Tee will probably be out for next weeks game. Gaddis is saying it was a hyper-extended knee and those usually take 2-4 weeks to heal. Hopefully I am wrong on that. Hate that because we are so much more formidable with him out there, but it is what it is. BTW the PI call on our guy in the EZ was one of the worst calls I have ever seen in 35 years watching football. Couldn't have played that ball any better than he did. A horrendous call that about cost us the game.

And Tee will probably be out for next weeks game. Gaddis is saying it was a hyper-extended knee and those usually take 2-4 weeks to heal. Hopefully I am wrong on that. Hate that because we are so much more formidable with him out there, but it is what it is. BTW the PI call on our guy in the EZ was one of the worst calls I have ever seen in 35 years watching football. Couldn't have played that ball any better than he did. A horrendous call that about cost us the game.

So sorry to hear that for that young man, I hope he gets healed up. West had 4 or 5 turnovers against Cleveland as well. That defense of theirs has a nose for the ball as well.

So sorry to hear that for that young man, I hope he gets healed up. West had 4 or 5 turnovers against Cleveland as well. That defense of theirs has a nose for the ball as well.

Yes they're tough but we sure didn't do ourselves any favors tonight either. When Tee went out they loaded the box on us and it was hard to run it against them. Having him out there spreads that D out.

Oak Ridge ws hurt by turnovers and lackluster offense last night...now

on Cleveland's last 4 downs, OR D did exactly what they needed to do.

I remember several drives down to Rhea and pretty good games and enjoyed it...I don't remember them being this strong, according to what is being said.  We will be yelling for OR...this coming Friday should see more umph in the O than last night.