Copper Basin @ Monterey QUARTERFINALS

BasinAlum

I looked it up in google maps it says 132 miles from my home in copperhill. So probably 129 miles from the school. I live in Knoxville and go to school at Utk so that's where I will be coming from. It is about 90 miles from there

That will be a pretty long bus ride come Friday. I don't think it will be quite as cold this week at least.

That will be a pretty long bus ride come Friday. I don't think it will be quite as cold this week at least.

It'll be 45 for the high and 34 for the low in Monterey next Friday with a 30% chance of rain

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you all losing to them for almost two quarters and didn't they rush for over 350 yards on you? They were also within the 5 five twice going in to score and fumbled it. To not be very good they sure gave yall a scare. Not trying to be negative but I believe they were better than you were giving them credit for. Monterey didn't play as good as they can or normally do and Midway still couldn't run the ball on them. Monterey was plagued by fumbles and penalties, but managed to get the W and advance.

Go back and read my GB/Midway comments,we didnt do nothing to stop them in tbe first half got outplayed for two quarters.GB was a much better team than Midway tho you wouldnt have known it for 24 mins.Then GB showed up and put the wood to them.Yeah Midway fumbled because they were getting hit.They didnt just walk up and hand it to the D.Midway won 4 games in regular season tbey were not very good!Monterey needz to worry about CB.Just like we have our hands full also. Edited by orngnblk

Go back and read my GB/Midway comments,we didnt do nothing to stop them in tbe first half got outplayed for two quarters.GB was a much better team than Midway tho you wouldnt have known it for 24 mins.Then GB showed up and put the wood to them.Yeah Midway fumbled because they were getting hit.They didnt just walk up and hand it to the D.Midway won 4 games in regular season tbey were not very good!Monterey needz to worry about CB.Just like we have our hands full also.

All I was saying was Midway was better than you were giving them credit for. 

All I was saying was Midway was better than you were giving them credit for.

Now I'm lost lol. I thought u was talking to Basin people about midway Being better than we gabe them credit. That's why at first I was thinking why in the world wouldn't we give them credit, we haven't even seen them. I had to go back and re read my bad! Lol

The winner of this game will host the semi-final

In Division I the higher seeded team shall be the host school in the first three rounds of the playoffs. In the semifinal and final rounds, in odd years, the top team in each bracket shall be the host/home team. In even numbered years, the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host/home team.

The winner of this game will host the semi-final

In Division I the higher seeded team shall be the host school in the first three rounds of the playoffs. In the semifinal and final rounds, in odd years, the top team in each bracket shall be the host/home team. In even numbered years, the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host/home team.

This doesn't make sense to me. Could you explain it a little better. Maybe use an example