Webb not Playing Knox Cath any longer.

Bravey

I'm not sure I understand the big deal with all this Webb not playing us!  So what?? Move on!  It's a good thing for us...We won our only State Championship in football during the years we DID'NT play WEBB!  In those 7 years we didn't play them, everything worked out just fine Irish Fans.  So let 'em go!

Can't believe no one has thought of this. If Catholic would like to continue to play Webb move to D II. Then Webb would be forced to play the Irish. Another bonus would be Catholic could reward financial aid to recruits without breaking rules.

IMO If Catholic is unwilling to move I would just let it go. The more it gets stirred up the worse it stinks. Just saying.

I'm not sure I understand the big deal with all this Webb not playing us! So what?? Move on! It's a good thing for us...We won our only State Championship in football during the years we DID'NT play WEBB! In those 7 years we didn't play them, everything worked out just fine Irish Fans. So let 'em go!

I hope you're kidding. The Irish played (and BEAT) Webb those 7 straight years. LOL

That town needs to reevaluate their morals if they worship a high school football coach.

This poster is not from Alcoa and has no clue how the community thinks with regard to Rankin. He is not worshiped. However, he is respected. Big difference.

As for morals, I assume you are fully qualified to judge. Please educate us sinners with your vast qualifications. Deacon? Pastor? .....God?

I'm not sure I understand the big deal with all this Webb not playing us!  So what?? Move on!  It's a good thing for us...We won our only State Championship in football during the years we DID'NT play WEBB!  In those 7 years we didn't play them, everything worked out just fine Irish Fans.  So let 'em go!

Not sure where you are getting your info from.....Catholic beat Webb in 2008 20-16.

Not sure where you are getting your info from.....Catholic beat Webb in 2008 20-16.

Sorry BBall, I know we started playing them again...I meant we stopped playing them in 1995 and they won the State Championship and then a few years later we won our State Championship and then we started playing again, right?  So, it worked out for everybody!

Sorry BBall, I know we started playing them again...I meant we stopped playing them in 1995 and they won the State Championship and then a few years later we won our State Championship and then we started playing again, right?  So, it worked out for everybody!

Not exactly. We didn't win the state and then start playing them. We played them 8-10 years again before we won the state.

Not exactly. We didn't win the state and then start playing them. We played them 8-10 years again before we won the state.

So, when did we stop playing them? I know we didn't play when I was in school 1992 to 1995..

It wasn't that big of a deal...Is it all because of Second Harvest now??? 

Edited by Cathold