Signal Mountain 2015

MountainTroll

Oh My! Troll wants to call dumb on Booger??....the out burst will be held in check, Doc.....I am saving my fuel for Alcoas best if we are so blessed to get by the Chargers on Friday night....Booger will need it.....Booger still on flip phone typing w/ elbows....your lucky day Happy-Leprachan-with-pot-of-gold.gif

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

I'll tell yer wife to buy you a new phone so you can try to keep up with the goons. redthumb.gif

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to replace Price? Lmao He had 2-3 plays in that little black book. He is Class act when Signal dont have the talent that they've had over the last few years he decides to bail. Dont he make you Signal faithful proud. He is so arrogant he wouldn't even wear head phones on the sidelines. All he does is scream at the top of his lungs just so he is the center of attention. Coach Fant and Coach Aiken are perfect examples that you dont have to be a butthole and you can still have a winning program and be liked by all. Also he is the one that decides to go for it on fourth down and we all saw how that worked out for him against ND. Lol

You might want to back off the supplements a little, Mick.  I hear'd they can make yer breasts grow, yer balls shrink, and lead to abnormally aggressive behavior. :huh:

Edited by MountainTroll

Irish Trickster is really nuts. Not sure why he feels it necessary to bash Price. I think everywhere Price has coached has been really good and each school would rehire him. It you want to win and have a tough team with kids working hard not only in season and off season, u want him around. His team's are never about individuals...it's always about the team. It has accomplished so much for Signal over the last 7 years. Very few people wanted this job initially. Wherever he ends up they will be successful. Trickster what u say anonymously online is way worse than anything Price does in public. Grow up and act like a man for your kids.

Irish Trickster is really nuts. Not sure why he feels it necessary to bash Price. I think everywhere Price has coached has been really good and each school would rehire him. It you want to win and have a tough team with kids working hard not only in season and off season, u want him around. His team's are never about individuals...it's always about the team. It has accomplished so much for Signal over the last 7 years. Very few people wanted this job initially. Wherever he ends up they will be successful. Trickster what u say anonymously online is way worse than anything Price does in public. Grow up and act like a man for your kids.

What I said on line?

All I said is that he is arrogant,he knows only a few plays and he wants to be the center of attention. That's worse then what he says and does on the sidelines. He is really setting a good example for the kids alright. Playing Illegal players,letting kids play although they had been caught by police smoking pot and drinking. He chose to jump 3a and got to 4a so he didnt have to play Alcoa. Thats just plain cowardly. All for the sake of winning at all cost. Real team player there my friend! Your defending him as he pulls a Lane Kiffin on you all. Typical Signal fan its every ones fault but your own.

OH BY THE WAY THIS IS MY OPINION AND I REPRESENT NO ONE EXCEPT MYSELF.

Good luck this Friday. Oh yeah right. I forgot.

What I said on line?

All I said is that he is arrogant,he knows only a few plays and he wants to be the center of attention. That's worse then what he says and does on the sidelines. He is really setting a good example for the kids alright. Playing Illegal players,letting kids play although they had been caught by police smoking pot and drinking. He chose to jump 3a and got to 4a so he didnt have to play Alcoa. Thats just plain cowardly. All for the sake of winning at all cost. Real team player there my friend! Your defending him as he pulls a Lane Kiffin on you all. Typical Signal fan its every ones fault but your own.

Good luck this Friday. Oh yeah right. I forgot.[/quote

Man you really have no clue about what u are speaking about but it does continue to show your ignorant bias against the man. He's stricter and harder about doing what's right than anyone I know with players.

Trying to bring someone else down is not what a true Catholic does, but again your probably not Catholic.

What I said on line?

Good luck this Friday. Oh yeah right. I forgot.[/quote

Man you really have no clue about what u are speaking about but it does continue to show your ignorant bias against the man. He's stricter and harder about doing what's right than anyone I know with players.

Trying to bring someone else down is not what a true Catholic does, but again your probably not Catholic.

Looks like a lean year or two for the Eagles.  I count 14 seniors that we are losing, and most were starters.  The junior class is small, but lots of underclassmen, and I think we got some good kids coming up from middle school.  I don't know how much damage the private school recruiters will do, but I sense that more and more Mountain kids are choosing to stay on the Mountain.

We have a good out-of-region schedule, which will help us in the long run, but things might be a little rough in 2015.  It will be interesting to see how the team progresses through the spring and summer, and which kids step up to lead this team.

GO EAGLES ! ! !

For anyone to say BP hasn't done an incredible job @ SM is nuts. I'll bet they're still playing now w/o the injury to 11. So he has a small play book. Who cares? His system has worked well at SM. Maybe if SM had a Kid like Kareem they'd put the ball up more but their wideouts were very average. He called the plays that gave his team the best chance to win. Back in the day with kids like Patton and Queen with Phillips and Whitmire at QB they consistently challenged teams downfield. You may not like him and that's fine but you sound foolish when saying the man cannot coach football.

For anyone to say BP hasn't done an incredible job @ SM is nuts. I'll bet they're still playing now w/o the injury to 11. So he has a small play book. Who cares? His system has worked well at SM. Maybe if SM had a Kid like Kareem they'd put the ball up more but their wideouts were very average. He called the plays that gave his team the best chance to win. Back in the day with kids like Patton and Queen with Phillips and Whitmire at QB they consistently challenged teams downfield. You may not like him and that's fine but you sound foolish when saying the man cannot coach football.

well said

well said

[/quote Troll, I think knocking Coach Price is crazy. All he has done is win. But just want your thoughts that a rumor that I heard about 2 months ago on Price and Ridgeland High School. Rumor was that Ridgeland coach to step down and that Price would retire from the Tennessee system and go thee to Ridgeland. Now I remind u I heard this 2 months ago and again anybody can say or start a rumor. Have u also heard this?

Edited by Pounder1