Signal Mountain 2015

MountainTroll

Your handle is getting old...I say again...the young man I was referring to is in MS..he's going to be special. That is all. Where did I say anything about recruiting?

with only 15 post; your rookie status does not allow the "Your handle is getting old" comment to carry any weight......time will allow you view things differently.....Booger will grow on you; Ask my friend Troll  :thumb:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have enough boogers now..upper respiratory stuff. Come to think of it, the MS has some nice WR's too. And I'm sure somewhere along the line we'll get some kids from out of zone and I hope the'll get a good education there. And all across the state other kids will find themselves at a school that surprises people. I don't need a lot of posts to recognize that to constantly berate SM for recruiting (when you cheer for a private) when every darn program across the state does it is childish at best. Anyway, you seem like a good chap..just making a statement is all.

I already have enough boogers now..upper respiratory stuff. Come to think of it, the MS has some nice WR's too. And I'm sure somewhere along the line we'll get some kids from out of zone and I hope the'll get a good education there. And all across the state other kids will find themselves at a school that surprises people. I don't need a lot of posts to recognize that to constantly berate SM for recruiting (when you cheer for a private) when every darn program across the state does it is childish at best. Anyway, you seem like a good chap..just making a statement is all.

:thumb: ........then take a good hard look at one of North Red Bank Mountain finest posters on here.......he leads the charge on recruiting accusations and brings wrath Booger to you.....that is why you are catching it and will continue to catch it if you choose to engage in it.......just ignore ole' Booger and thank my ole' friend Troll when you see him......oh, and be sure to tell him how childish it is to berate someone on recruiting....if you aint willing to call one of your own out on it like you called me out; then look within ones self on the childish comment

Booger just sayin

:thumb: ........then take a good hard look at one of North Red Bank Mountain finest posters on here.......he leads the charge on recruiting accusations and brings wrath Booger to you.....that is why you are catching it and will continue to catch it if you choose to engage in it.......just ignore ole' Booger and thank my ole' friend Troll when you see him......oh, and be sure to tell him how childish it is to berate someone on recruiting....if you aint willing to call one of your own out on it like you called me out; then look within ones self on the childish comment

Booger just sayin

d011b887-b7f5-4c9f-b366-064b74c5bf2a.jpg

I know that empty space between yer ears makes it hard for you understand, so I'll type it slow this time.

I ... don't ... give ... a ... rat's ... about ... recruiting.

It's the financial aide thingy you got goin' with the church.

b19a1797-c155-49a7-a9bf-24f141d7219f.jpg

Crazy ain't it?

It's a shame we have to drive all the way to Pulaski for a good game.  :rolleyes:

I know your coach had nothing to do with this little faux pas?

Also please tell how Signals Lane Kiffin is doing again?

Heard he was under weather or was that we don't know weather he is staying or weather is going to the under world Ridgeland?

I know your coach had nothing to do with this little faux pas?

Also please tell how Signals Lane Kiffin is doing again?

Heard he was under weather or was that we don't know weather he is staying or weather is going to the under world Ridgeland?

If he does go to Ridgeland, the move will hurt the leprechauns more than the Eagles.

Chattanooga Creek might even start flowing backwards. :roflol: