Signal Mountain 2015

MountainTroll

Coach Price is a smart man..he will get plenty of information  make the right decision...good coach

You have no idea what you are talking about. For some back history, I played for Price and was a captain for two years on a team he coached back in his Red Bank years. Baseball too. Bill Price is only about Bill Price. BP chewed my butt and yelled at me for 2 months because I was transferring schools the next year. Towards the end of the school year BO accepted the Soddy Daisy job and left his baseball team high and dry before the season. I can say that I had the privilege at the age of 16 to tell BP to go F himself to his face for the crap he gave me when he did the exact same thing. I can't believe his roid rage hasn't gotten him fired. FYI, Price was attending the private school games last Thursday in Cookeville.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea what you are talking about. For some back history, I played for Price and was a captain for two years on a team he coached back in his Red Bank years. Baseball too. Bill Price is only about Bill Price. BP chewed my butt and yelled at me for 2 months because I was transferring schools the next year. Towards the end of the school year BO accepted the Soddy Daisy job and left his baseball team high and dry before the season. I can say that I had the privilege at the age of 16 to tell BP to go F himself to his face for the crap he gave me when he did the exact same thing. I can't believe his roid rage hasn't gotten him fired. FYI, Price was attending the private school games last Thursday in Cookeville.

reread what I posted...I have known bp longer than you and it is clear you don't know our past history

Edited by wingman10

SHOULDN'T CHATTACANE BE STARTIN A 4A POST??

I am waiting for the right moment. But looking at our schedule the only game that pops up as an issue will be the trip over to Hooterville, and really not losing to much sleep over that. Remember I told you way back last summer this would be a long year for the Canes, but 2015 would be something special. Well the clock has started on 2015 and it will be special.

Edited by chattacane

I am waiting for the right moment. But looking at our schedule the only game that pops up as an issue will be the trip over to Hooterville, and really not losing to much sleep over that. Remember I told you way back last summer this would be a long year for the Canes, but 2015 would be something special. Well the clock has started on 2015 and it will be special.

GOOD DEAL....I AIN'T LOSING NO SLEEP OVER MY OPPONENTS IN 4AAAAA EITHER...I'M JUST EXCITED ABOUT THE GATE THE CANE$ WILL BRING....10-0 FELT GOOD...BUT RATHER LOSE EARLY THAN LATE..BUT I HATE LOSING PERIOD...YOU KNOW WE STILL GOT SOME STUDS ON DEFENSE...A LOT TO REPLACE ON OFFENSE AS DID THIS SEASON...BUT STILL WILL BE RIGHT THERE...