Signal Mountain 2015

MountainTroll

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This will be an interesting year for the Eagles as we bring in a new coach.  I hope all of the existing staff stay and support him.

We lost a lot of seniors last year, including the QB, but we still have a lot of talent on the team and a very good incoming freshman class.  Losing Moon on the OL will leave a gap, but the rest of the OL is returning and will be stronger and more experienced.  Some very good RB's returning, and Skye should be recovered from his injury.  There are also some big holes to fill on the defensive front.

Tough schedule with East Hamilton, Ooltewah, Cleveland, Giles, and Notre Dame.

We may have a couple of rebuilding years, but I am excited to see how this team comes together through the spring and summer.

lombardi-quote.jpg

So.....Yous a telling us coacht fellers the new hire was at the top..... of the original wish list? Cousin Lester says that ain't so! Come on MT, you knows there were fellers closer than Fla! Sounds to OP Yous taken up snake oil salesmanship as a past time hobby! You knows Old Pirate ain't joking neither. LOPAO....Z..zzzz

You should know by now not to believe everthing cousin Lester says. He'z a lot like a SS ... when he'z deep in the jar.  Coach Wise was absolutely at the top of the list, and in a year or two, everbody will understand why.redthumb.gif

Was he at the top of my "Wish List"?  Heck no.  George Quarles is at the top of everbody's "Wish List". :rolleyes:  But until we pull out of the HCDE and form the Signal Mountain/Walden Municipal School District, we cain't bring in a George Quarles type of guy and an army of assistants.

Give me some time. We'll git ther, and I think Coach Wise will have a long and illustrious career on the Mountain.

You should know by now not to believe everthing cousin Lester says. He'z a lot like a SS ... when he'z deep in the jar. Coach Wise was absolutely at the top of the list, and in a year or two, everbody will understand why.redthumb.gif

Was he at the top of my "Wish List"? Heck no. George Quarles is at the top of everbody's "Wish List". :rolleyes: But until we pull out of the HCDE and form the Signal Mountain/Walden Municipal School District, we cain't bring in a George Quarles type of guy and an army of assistants.

Give me some time. We'll git ther, and I think Coach Wise will have a long and illustrious career on the Mountain.

Good Luck to the Eagles, recon OP feels sorta at home by seeing black! Edited by OLD PIRATE