South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

There are some freshmen next year who i think will contribute! also spoke with a mother whos child will be playing as a freshman next year running back with crazy skills! his dad is from SP, he has played at Bridgeport since he was a little kid but mom wants to get him out of that enviroment. I think in the next 4 years you will hear his name a whole bunch. 2015 is shaping up nicely and i do believe some of the hall-walkers etc will return to the football field in 2015.

There are some freshmen next year who i think will contribute! also spoke with a mother whos child will be playing as a freshman next year running back with crazy skills! his dad is from SP, he has played at Bridgeport since he was a little kid but mom wants to get him out of that enviroment. I think in the next 4 years you will hear his name a whole bunch. 2015 is shaping up nicely and i do believe some of the hall-walkers etc will return to the football field in 2015.

That sounds good to me.

MtnTroll, URJasper don't mean this, he is just kidding.

MtnTroll, URJasper don't mean this, he is just kidding.

Pegleg if that Childress man finds out you and urjasper are flying these boys back across the state line to play for this Moore man he will be real mad and put us on probation. You should borrow trolls sheep and this boy could ride it up the river bank so he wont be seen. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Forget the freshmen, yall are slippin.  Yall should be looking up some NJ upperclassmen or recent graduates.  We got a lineon a couple for next year. Don't want to tell any tales but word is we are talking to kid we'll call Maxton Briller from some school north of here who is wantin a change of address, his momma is kin to Betsy Pack.

Edited by rikberry