South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Ambassador, since you are running for mayor make sure you take heed to this.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2014/dec/14/south-pittsburg-approves-broad-social-network/278036/

Did all the mamas of sp get together any make this rule so that none of their wittle babies would get their feelings hurt? Now that's funny.........

Hey guys it's Glenn. You should go in our other room on here. They put a story up about our Coach Grider coming back to coach our guys. We are going to be really fast again. You can bet a Harvey burger on that

From Glenn

I hope you are correct Glenn. You should invite our boys to Goodyear Tire to show them what fast is when you change a tire.

i want to see this new group make their own personality. I think we should drop the bad company opening and get something new

Hey it's Glenn. I think you should stop getting in front of yourself and slow down. Maybe your talking to fast because we can't get rid of our song. It makes our guys really excited and ready to run fast. I don't think we need to do that. Coach Grider will be working hard on our guys fastness and we will need them to be as fast as they can be next year. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn