State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

I watched the Maryville game. Alcoa was beat before they walked on the field. Don't get me wrong Maryville is good but the attitude of Alcoa was very suspect. Now if they bring that attitude Friday it will be along night or them until the mercy rule goes into affect. I prefer they come in over confident and look past us to CPA. Which I think they will do. Like the Poon Squad and Walton(that mouthy blonde) are doing. Walton all I ever wanted was a brunette and I've had one for 22 years. So there you go old one.

yaaaa your already pissing yarrr panties CSer!!! Your gonna feel every beat of the drums and every hit on the field in yarrr chest real soon! Its coming! Don't worry, we're not bad WINNERS!!! LOL!! Edited by ALCOAgoon

Booger, this old geezer from the valley is hoping the luck of the Irish comes through this Friday night. Usually not to fond of the city folk but when it comes to representing the area, I always root for the local school. Even if its the kinfolk from South Pittsburgh. Been waiting on this game to happen all season, but Oldfaithful won't be able to make the trip due to Marion County still being in the playoffs :mrgreen: . Wish those Alcoians would have had to make the trip to the valley in 08 to play us. Unfortunately MC had to travel and put up an absolute dog fight. In the end Alcoa had to many bodies to rotate against our 11 that played both ways, pulling away with around 5 minutes left in the game. From what I seen this year ND has a couple of more athletes than MC did in 08. Was also surprised of how physical you guys were against Sissy Mountain, who I predicted to win before the game. This old geezer believes if your Irish can play relentless D for 4 quarters then you city boys will walk away the victor. Oldfaithful believes your offense is good enough to put up points against Alcoa. Its going to be a slobber knocker for sure :roflolk:

Booger, this old geezer from the valley is hoping the luck of the Irish comes through this Friday night. Usually not to fond of the city folk but when it comes to representing the area, I always root for the local school. Even if its the kinfolk from South Pittsburgh. Been waiting on this game to happen all season, but Oldfaithful won't be able to make the trip due to Marion County still being in the playoffs :mrgreen: . Wish those Alcoians would have had to make the trip to the valley in 08 to play us. Unfortunately MC had to travel and put up an absolute dog fight. In the end Alcoa had to many bodies to rotate against our 11 that played both ways, pulling away with around 5 minutes left in the game. From what I seen this year ND has a couple of more athletes than MC did in 08. Was also surprised of how physical you guys were against Sissy Mountain, who I predicted to win before the game. This old geezer believes if your Irish can play relentless D for 4 quarters then you city boys will walk away the victor. Oldfaithful believes your offense is good enough to put up points against Alcoa. Its going to be a slobber knocker for sure :roflolk:

very refreshing to here some somewhat unbiased football talk rather than just chest beating from grown men all past our prime. I have been guilty of it myself, I know. I just hope whoever comes out of this grudge match is healthy for the championship game. No way would I wanna hear that CPA bs for an entire year.

Booger, this old geezer from the valley is hoping the luck of the Irish comes through this Friday night. Usually not to fond of the city folk but when it comes to representing the area, I always root for the local school. Even if its the kinfolk from South Pittsburgh. Been waiting on this game to happen all season, but Oldfaithful won't be able to make the trip due to Marion County still being in the playoffs :mrgreen: . Wish those Alcoians would have had to make the trip to the valley in 08 to play us. Unfortunately MC had to travel and put up an absolute dog fight. In the end Alcoa had to many bodies to rotate against our 11 that played both ways, pulling away with around 5 minutes left in the game. From what I seen this year ND has a couple of more athletes than MC did in 08. Was also surprised of how physical you guys were against Sissy Mountain, who I predicted to win before the game. This old geezer believes if your Irish can play relentless D for 4 quarters then you city boys will walk away the victor. Oldfaithful believes your offense is good enough to put up points against Alcoa. Its going to be a slobber knocker for sure :roflolk:

Thank you; Sir  :thumb:

Not worried about the game plan; not with Fant and his group of coaches.....Booger believes that we have to execute flawlessly, get out front and on them quick and early; then sink our claws in.........missing our starting RB will hurt some; but there should be enough speed left.......We do this; the Notre Dame Fighting Irish will be fine.......there are some that will say that not even that is enough for ND to succeed; but Booger understands Arrogance......some get it confused with Cockiness

.....Booger actually looks forward to seeing Goliath play; and glad its us playing them........Booger told someone last night at the dinner table while we were dining on mayonnaise and crackers......."to be the Bar; you have to defeat the Bar".......just hope they have trout mouth when they leave and the road back to Alcoa takes an eternityrainbow.gif

....and good luck to my old warriors

Edited by Booger