Sullivan South 2015

SECPowerHouse

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree but the TSSAA putting Seymour in our conference made that impossible. TNH , Boone, and Gate City make too much sense from rivalry and geographic perspectives. I know what your AD was probably thinking when he made the decision to stay where you were placed but he probably wasn't thinking that Alcoa would ask to play up.

Yeah, we're still stinging over that one, should be us in there instead of Seymour. AD should have known Alcoa was never going to stay in 2A. They had no competition lol Oh well, 2 years and then we can move hopefully. Now we're trading Greeneville, South, East for CD, W. Greene. etc.

Edited by EHSTrack06

Sullivan South 2015 Football Schedule

Aug. 21 @Daniel Boone

Aug. 28 Tennessee High

Sep. 4 Seymour. (Con)

Sep. 11 @Gate City

Sep. 18 @Cherokee (con)

Sep. 25 OPEN

Oct. 2 Sullivan Central (con)

Oct. 9 Greeneville. (Con)

Oct. 16 @Sullivan East (con)

Oct. 23 Grainger County (con)

Oct. 30 @Volunteer (con)

This is official from Haynie's coaches show

Sullivan South 2015 Football Schedule

Aug. 21 @Daniel Boone

Aug. 28 Tennessee High

Sep. 4 Seymour. (Con)

Sep. 11 @Gate City

Sep. 18 @Cherokee (con)

Sep. 25 OPEN

Oct. 2 Sullivan Central (con)

Oct. 9 Greeneville. (Con)

Oct. 16 @Sullivan East (con)

Oct. 23 Grainger County (con)

Oct. 30 @Volunteer (con)

This is official from Haynie's coaches show

mark your calendars people....october 9th in death valley!! havent seen GHS' schedule yet, but i heard we're trying to get science hill and alcoa along with Mo West on the nonC slate

just relaying what coach ballard said on "the morning after" the south loss. i honestly have no idea what the nonC schedule will be. I'd personally like to play Dobynns Bennett, Maryville and Fulton in our nonC schedule....LOL

Guess its possible for Fulton to schedule Greeneville  ..I have no idea where Fulton is going to get 5 games ... other than the Maryville game .. but sure wish we had played Maryville  2013 and 2014 .. loosing 42 seniors from those 2 teams is gonna hurt ... we will definately be down ... may be somewhat competitive but alot playing both ways and not many play makers ..  will be interesting to see who comes out of East Tn next year.

East TN next year will be repped in the playoffs by Science Hill, DB, Maryville, West, Tennessee, Greeneville, South, Fulton, Catholic, Elizabethton, Alcoa, CAK. That's my guess that the 6A-3A champs will come from those teams, 5A is my biggest question mark but 6A and 3-4A I'd feel safe putting money on these teams. I don't know much about 2A-1A but I figure Hampton and Cloudland will play into it somehow.