State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

Mrs. Sheppy thanks for your comment on on why you buy your tickets and why you sometimes can't make it to the games. I myself have never found anything in Maryville going on that could top watching the number one team in the state play on Friday Night especially if I had the ticket in hand but I will tell you what I would do if I were the A.D. at Maryville High and looked at a half empty season ticket section every home game. I would put a bar code on those tickets and as you entered the gate your ticket would be scanned letting the school know if they were used or not. I would only sell season tickets for the middle section and your seniority would be based on times you used your tickets the year before. If you had two tickets and they both were scanned at all five home games then you would have a perfect 100% allowing you to get first pick on the seats you wanted. If you missed a game them that set you back in line for second choice. So on and so forth which would stop all the no shows on Friday Night which sends a message to the young men on the field playing that no one cares anymore. I've been waiting five years now to meet the person that buys the two next to me but they've never shown up yet.

Maybe it's because they have to sit next to you? Lol just kidding Barn

Maybe it's because they have to sit next to you? Lol just kidding Barn

This reminds me of Pitching against your oldest Brother back in the Day ..... and all I could do is watch the baseball sail over the Tennis Courts and I thought .... Dang , I might as well of set it on a Tee for him .... LOL  :mrgreen:

Just saying #99 for Maryville has a bright future. Does any one know he's height

Domanic is a good young man. I built his mother and father a house fourteen years ago and Domanic latched the garage door from the inside and his dad didn't know and tried to open the door with the remote and destroyed the door. I never in my life seen a kid as big as him and always figured he would be a Red Rebel one day as big as he was.

Domanic is a good young man. I built his mother and father a house fourteen years ago and Domanic latched the garage door from the inside and his dad didn't know and tried to open the door with the remote and destroyed the door. I never in my life seen a kid as big as him and always figured he would be a Red Rebel one day as big as he was.

When I first saw him I said wow! That's a big boy

Mrs. Sheppy thanks for your comment on on why you buy your tickets and why you sometimes can't make it to the games. I myself have never found anything in Maryville going on that could top watching the number one team in the state play on Friday Night especially if I had the ticket in hand but I will tell you what I would do if I were the A.D. at Maryville High and looked at a half empty season ticket section every home game.  I would put a bar code on those tickets and as you entered the gate your ticket would be scanned letting the school know if they were used or not. I would only sell season tickets for the middle section and your seniority would be based on times you used your tickets the year before. If you had two tickets and they both were scanned at all five home games then you would have a perfect 100% allowing you to get first pick on the seats you wanted. If you missed a game them that set you back in line for second choice. So on and so forth which would stop all the no shows on Friday Night which sends a message to the young men on the field playing that no one cares anymore. I've been waiting five years now to meet the person that buys the two next to me but they've never shown up yet.

Barney, I wouldn't like that plan, but it's not unfair, I gotta say.  :)  I love coming to the games, as does my 9 year old, but sometimes it just doesn't work out.

Mrs. Sheppy thanks for your comment on on why you buy your tickets and why you sometimes can't make it to the games. I myself have never found anything in Maryville going on that could top watching the number one team in the state play on Friday Night especially if I had the ticket in hand but I will tell you what I would do if I were the A.D. at Maryville High and looked at a half empty season ticket section every home game.  I would put a bar code on those tickets and as you entered the gate your ticket would be scanned letting the school know if they were used or not. I would only sell season tickets for the middle section and your seniority would be based on times you used your tickets the year before. If you had two tickets and they both were scanned at all five home games then you would have a perfect 100% allowing you to get first pick on the seats you wanted. If you missed a game them that set you back in line for second choice. So on and so forth which would stop all the no shows on Friday Night which sends a message to the young men on the field playing that no one cares anymore. I've been waiting five years now to meet the person that buys the two next to me but they've never shown up yet.

I know some season ticket holders who use their tickets and go to the games, but just don't sit in their reserved seats.  I have two on the top row that are used every home game, but rarely does anyone actually sit in the seats (unless it rains).  The ones who use those top row tickets usually sit next to me because other seats next to me are empty.  You can't just assume that the folks with those tickets aren't there.

Edited by OldRebel2