District 14A

volfan007

Heard it was a good game. Heard a questionable technical on a Peabody kid late in the game with Peabody up 4 and then a terrible call with uc girl laying out of bounds as the ball hit her and officials awarded ball to uc cost Peabody the game. Purple did u see it? uc has always been a tough place to play.

All things you heard were correct! Home cooking at it's best! Peabody should have won the game! #ridiculous

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peabody is playing well if they can figure out how to win a close one this team can be good. Should be a good game tonight with GC. Very impressed with the young players of Peabody this team is gonna be good for a while! Only start 1 senior. Growing pains right now at the end of games but it will pay off for this group I think.

Humboldt came to play at Union City tonight but the Tornadoes came out with the win 65-56...Fair led the Tornadoes with 23 points followed closely by Vaughn with 20 points...Bishop chipped in 12 points...Union City ends the regular season at 18-11 overall and 13-3 in D14A...

Humboldt.....18.....8.....17.....13 = 56

Union City....21.....9.....13.....22 = 65

Good win for GC. Looks like we have a good chance to make a run. If we can get an inside game and some buckets besides Fields and Lannom we can be dangerous. We play good defense, but we get lathargic at times on offense and that scares me with teams that slow it down. But great win and we seem to step up when we have to.