District 14A

volfan007

GC is building a little depth. If GC can get at least a few minutes a game from Hayes and number 12, the better they will be. The subs more than held their own on the defensive side last night as well as on the boards. I think Wilkins needs to use them on occasion to keep his starters strong.

Didnt GC just have a player go down?  

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by both teams. Looked like a district championship game. Very intense. Back and forth all night. Peabody had a chance to tie or win with no time on clock but kid missed both fths. Peabody is for real and playing well, I expect a win for this group at UC Friday.

Didn't see game, but good chance Greenfield didn't play with a lot of emotion after coming off

a very emotional win for them on Friday night. Not saying they didn't play hard. Just hard for any team to bring 100% every night... Sounds like they were lucky to win...

I know you never won't to lose a game, but lots of time it gets you refocused and brings you to reality. Hopefully GC is getting their second wind for a nice tourney run. GC knows without White they have to turn it up a notch and with the subs getting some more minutes it is giving them much needed depth for when White returns. If GC can finish out 1 seed and get some subs experience in big games, they will be stronger when White returns.

Big game in UC tonight. Peabody at Union City. Game means a lot for both teams if I'm correct, guaranteed top 4 spot for Peabody and home game in quarter finals of district tournament. For UC top 3 spot guaranteed and possible top 2 with a win. Should be a good game, wish I could make it but I'll be looking for the score.

Union City outscored Peabody 13-4 in overtime to pull away to a 59-50 win in Union City tonight...Union City improves to 17-11 overall and 12-3 in D14A...Vaughn led UC in scoring with 29 points followed by Fair who had 17 points in the win...

Heard it was a good game. Heard a questionable technical on a Peabody kid late in the game with Peabody up 4 and then a terrible call with uc girl laying out of bounds as the ball hit her and officials awarded ball to uc cost Peabody the game. Purple did u see it? uc has always been a tough place to play.