State Semifinal:Rhea County at Knox West

BigDave1967

KNOXVILLE WEST.....IF YOU CAN GET PAST THIS UNDEFEATED CINDERELLA TEAM THAT HAS DEFIED ALL ODDS AGAINST THEM THUS FAR....YOU CAN PLAY AGAIN FOR WHAT YOU FELT WAS YOURS LAST SEASON......1 POINT AWAY FROM BECOMING CHAMPS....I THINK THIS WILL BE YOUR TOUGHEST CHALLENGE......

YOU WILL BE ON THE ROAD IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT WILL SHUT THE TOWN DOWN TO ATTEND THIS GAME.....IT WON'T BE EASY....THESE KIDS HAVE BOUGHT INTO THIS NEW COACHES PROGRAM....

BUT WEST HAS BEEN THERE DONE THAT...KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN...

WEST HAS INCORPORATED THE PASS THAT WAS MISSING AND IMO COST THEM THE GOLD BALL..YOU HAVE THE SPEED AND ATHLETICISM TO COMPETE AT A HIGH LEVEL AND YOU HAVE #5 WHO RUNS A 4.3 LASER TIMED 40....I GIVE THE EXPERIENCED TEAM THE EDGE IN THIS MATCHUP...BUT WILL PEMBERTON TAKE THAT AWAY??? 

West vs. Rhea Co will be on broadcast on  MyVLT TV Comcast 1009 in HD and several other cable networks like Charter etc.  Pilot pregame show is at 6:30pm.  This game will take longer to play just like the West vs. South Doyle game.

I look for West to wear the defence down and then the speed will take over.  Kickoffs will be interesting.  West 38 - 17 over Rhea Co.  Word has it that Rhea's kicker is from Norway.  West's is from Switzerland!

* * * * *  G O     R E B E L S * * * * *

West vs. Rhea Co will be on broadcast on  MyVLT TV Comcast 1009 in HD and several other cable networks like Charter etc.  Pilot pregame show is at 6:30pm.  This game will take longer to play just like the West vs. South Doyle game.

I look for West to wear the defence down and then the speed will take over.  Kickoffs will be interesting.  West 38 - 17 over Rhea Co.  Word has it that Rhea's kicker is from Norway.  West's is from Switzerland!

* * * * *  G O     R E B E L S * * * * *

I'm also interested to see whether West can wear our "DEFENCE" down. 

Alright Merit and WH4L.... I hope you all have had a great Thanksgiving holiday. My belly is full and it is time for my weekly hoopla!

West is coming off a week where they didn't look so sharp in the early goings. Looks like after the half they decided it was time to get with the program. Rhea County just put it on OR and they have officially busted my 5A brackets by putting the Owls and Wildcats out in back to back weeks. Looks as if 2 "running" teams are trying to prove a point! Not sure who I really like in this one. However, I haven't picked the Rebels in a game yet this year and they keep proving me wrong! So for my CoachT pals Merit and WH4L I'm gonna go with

Rhea County by a couple......

Hope everyone has great games tomorrow night!! Bundle up again, it might get a little chilly!

I've been going back and forth on this one and I think the best thing that happened to West was that SD game. I think you'll see West come out ready to play and try to hit Rhea County early and hard.

One thing going against West is that they have never won a semifinal game on the road. If they can pull that off in a loud environment like Rhea then this will be another accomplishment by this group of West seniors.

I would not be surprised to see Rhea Co win but I think this West team is on a mission and I can't pick against my boys.

I'll go West 34 Rhea County 28

WH4L best wishes to you and the rest of the West faithful. This Oak Ridger will be pulling for y'all simply because they are the area team left and because of my buddy WH4L. Class act guy. Also best wishes to the Rhea County faithful from the time I had speaking with them on here they have all been classy as well. I hope both teams come out with no injuries and I hope it's a cleanly played ballgame. Go Rebels!!!!!!! Bring home that Gold Ball!!! You deserve every bit of it.

Edited by SweetScience

WH4L best wishes to you and the rest of the West faithful. This Oak Ridger will be pulling for y'all simply because they are the area team left and because of my buddy WH4L. Class act guy. Also best wishes to the Rhea County faithful from the time I had speaking with them on here they have all been classy as well. I hope both teams come out with no injuries and I hope it's a cleanly played ballgame. Go Rebels!!!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words brother and the well wishes...Hopefully West comes out ready to play. I also hope for an injury free game.

SS, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and have an even better holiday season.

Go West!