State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Well it's thanksgivin week and I have been chest deep in a truck motor so I haven't been on here. The boys have had a sharp week of practice! I believe my rams by 14. Does Marion have a good kicker?

yes, MC has a really good kicker , kickoff are mostly touchback an he has hit field goals from 40+ this year

Any idea haow you match up size wise, Grace has fairly good size all over the field.

We are small very small, zeman  is 140lbs soaking wet. Our linemen are young very very young we will be lucky to break thru the run thru paper Did I mention that we are weak very weak borderline sickly. If Grace has a lineman over 6 feet tall then they will tower over us. :rolleyes: OH I forgot to tell you how slow we are if we were any slower we would be going backwards. :mrgreen:  :rolleyes:

Edited by FormerMCHSWarrior

We are small very small, zeman  is 140lbs soaking wet. Our linemen are young very very young we will be lucky to break thru the run thru paper Did I mention that we are weak very weak borderline sickly. If Grace has a lineman over 6 feet tall then they will tower over us. :rolleyes: OH I forgot to tell you how slow we are if we were any slower we would be going backwards. :mrgreen:  :rolleyes:

I found a roster but it didn't list height and weight. I know Zeman is listed at 225.My guess is ,you are smaller as a whole, but quickness can overcome size. Grace has fairly good size all over the field. They have 4 or 5 standouts and the rest are solid.

Might ought to get um some wormer.Poor little fellers.

We will give up a lot of size no doubt. I am confident we will be quicker though. Officially Zeman is 4.6. #21 is faster (maybe high 4.5) A couple more are quicker than him. #2 is the fastest on the team. Not sure about 40 times on the others though.

They won't match up speed wise but they are deceptive. Just guessing, but #5 may be their fastest kid.