State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Now, where's the best local flavor for food? We travel well and love to support local food business.

Looking forward to the atmosphere.

As far as the food goes there are several options. Mexican, BBQ or burgers are the best options. I guess the Mexican place is a chain,(Las Magaritas) but I claim it as our on and it is very very good if you like that type of food. Nickajack BBQ is also some of the best bbq that you can eat. They will also have their big orange trailer at the game so you can get it there if you don't want to stop by. Might I suggest bbq with a sweet sauce and a little hot mixed......delicious!! There is also the snack shack, kind of a dairy bar type with burgers and such and it is pretty good also. Let me know what sounds good and I can give you directions. Might even meet you guys there. There is also Hardee's, mcdonalds, subway, Dairy Queen, Rafael's, western sizzling all within five minutes of the stadium. Edited by TheTruthPrevails

This week has drug by waiting for this game. The fans for each school have been classy and respectful and it seems that each have watched a little film and have seen things we like and don't like. There have been scores ranging from GCA by 14 to mc by 17. I'm guessing that it will be safe to say it will fall in that area. Bottom line for mc is if they can't handle the mammoth offensive line, then it will be a long night. I like our chances with #66 on the right side of the defense( I'm guessing he will be one of the best lineman GCA has seen all year. On the other side you have 200+ tackles in #1 and #17, both linebackers. Mc has been very sound on defense all year this year with an occasional bust mixed in. Barring a bunch of turnovers by either side I expect this to be a low scoring, one score game going into the fourth. Can't wait to see the scheme of how Ross will handle the size of GCA. My guess is with the speed advantage that we presumably have, that you will see a lot of warriors in the box. Likewise I would say the rams will load the box as well and force mc to beat them with the pass. Should be a good one. Safe travels to our new grace friends and I hope we can give you guys a good game.

This week has drug by waiting for this game. The fans for each school have been classy and respectful and it seems that each have watched a little film and have seen things we like and don't like. There have been scores ranging from GCA by 14 to mc by 17. I'm guessing that it will be safe to say it will fall in that area. Bottom line for mc is if they can't handle the mammoth offensive line, then it will be a long night. I like our chances with #66 on the right side of the defense( I'm guessing he will be one of the best lineman GCA has seen all year. On the other side you have 200+ tackles in #1 and #17, both linebackers. Mc has been very sound on defense all year this year with an occasional bust mixed in. Barring a bunch of turnovers by either side I expect this to be a low scoring, one score game going into the fourth. Can't wait to see the scheme of how Ross will handle the size of GCA. My guess is with the speed advantage that we presumably have, that you will see a lot of warriors in the box. Likewise I would say the rams will load the box as well and force mc to beat them with the pass. Should be a good one. Safe travels to our new grace friends and I hope we can give you guys a good game.

Hope we can give you a good game. LMBO. You have learned well young skywalker.

MC is very good. GCA is very good as well. Looking forward to the trip and seeing another tradition rich, small school stadium. You can have your 5A and 6A ball. You can't beat small school football.

Couldn't have said it better pride, I've been looking forward to this one all week it's going to be a good one!