Hey DB, you have to play them next year.....

blazer1set

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm in line with Batman on the new scheduling.  I think this will be good for DB, ultimately. For Science Hill too. 

Now, If you guys could just get a new AD you'd be in much better shape to build towards your goal of a gold ball. 

I'm starting to get the post high school football season blues already.  I hate round ball.  :(

I'm glad you went back to the chocolate pudding. "Ultimately" the new schedule will help DB and SH. It will expose the lack of coaching because they don't have those three weak schools to pad their numbers. But it will still take several years of 'heck Razing" to get things fixed.

...thats not including the 200+ young kids running all over behind the stadIum-annoying !!

Seriously , I Love all the Kids playing behind the Maryville Stadium .... those are the same kids asking the High School boys for Autographs and they Love getting to play on the Field for a Little while after the Game .... several times buddies of mine have said wow check out that Little kid throwing the Ball there ... and the kid would be wearing a Maryville Rebel midget league or Maryville Southerner PeeWee shirt .... be Happy that those little boys are excited about Football , they will be DB Indians in a few years 

No I don't feel better. Say Maryville. It's Maryville! Right there in Blount County. Not Knoxville...Not Knox County.....Not Knoxville Area. You and others keep trying to make it look like Science Hill and DB can't compete with "Knoxville area" schools and that's not true. Its Maryville they can't compete with just like all the rest of the schools in the state can't.

LOL , Knoxville schools don't claim us unless there's no Knoxville Schools left ..... and even then a lot of them Don't ... I found out just how many Closet Maryville haters they were after the 2012 Championship game .... Believe me , no Love lost there . 

Im speaking for Boys chasing girls and girls chasing boys running up and down stairs and yelling.. now for the ones throwing football around "db did away with that years ago on the baseball field/diamond "..use to be 100s of kids over there playing during games , some of them games where better to watch than the one on the football field !!

Seriously , I Love all the Kids playing behind the Maryville Stadium .... those are the same kids asking the High School boys for Autographs and they Love getting to play on the Field for a Little while after the Game .... several times buddies of mine have said wow check out that Little kid throwing the Ball there ... and the kid would be wearing a Maryville Rebel midget league or Maryville Southerner PeeWee shirt .... be Happy that those little boys are excited about Football , they will be DB Indians in a few years

LOL , Knoxville schools don't claim us unless there's no Knoxville Schools left ..... and even then a lot of them Don't ... I found out just how many Closet Maryville haters they were after the 2012 Championship game .... Believe me , no Love lost there .

Edited by kingindian33

Im speaking for Boys chasing girls and girls chasing boys running up and down stairs and yelling.. now for the ones throwing football around "db did away with that years ago on the baseball field/diamond "..use to be 100s of kids over there playing during games , some of them games where better to watch than the one on the football field !!

Wow , we have a lot of Stupid rules but at least the young kids can still play a little Ball ... 

Now I know why you started this thread, so you could tell DB fans that the Indians beat Boone every year. Seems to me like Boone beat DB at their house about 3-4 yrs back. Not automatic

ok, sure           Boone won in 1981, 1985, and 2009.        I'll go ahead and give the edge to DB on this one....       BTW, for any Boonies reading this thread, just because we drop DB and SH does not mean next year will be any easier, we have both MoTowns and Sevier Co, probably some others from down that way