Hey DB, you have to play them next year.....

blazer1set

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anytime someone has the slightest bit of criticism for Maryville, he throws a hissy fit. And constantly belittles other posters

Ya I've noticed you seem to enjoy it when anyone says anything bad about West . Whining about Pepvol .... gee if I didn't know any better I would think this was a " HISSY FIT " ! 

Pep_troll2_zpsf896e0ce.jpg

I kid. I kid. Please don't hurt me!  :rolleyes:

I like it .... Maybe we could get some PEP TROLL BISMOL for Runninrebels the next time he gets upset and his Little Tummy hurts . 

Anytime someone has the slightest bit of criticism for Maryville, he throws a hissy fit. And constantly belittles other posters

A lot of posters don't like their team being criticized. I am not crazy about it either. If you read all of Pepvols posts he only blast people who criticize Maryville all the time. If people treat Maryville with respect he will be nice to them.

Somebody ask me today why do I look forward to DB playing Maryville.You win or you lose and you have played the best program in the state either way.That's 10 times better then beating up on a school that you had no place in playing to start with.So what if we get beat as long as our players come out and give it their best.I just hate the week off before that game next year.It will be a zoo on here.

usually is

My uncle lives in maryville and he said he does not go to games no more because of knowing 99% of time they will win Big and get to state!! Preety arrogant to me !! Yes thats one fan but if you look at maryville fan base its kinda empty , i guess fans feel as my uncle does... who knows , but i have always wondered why maryville fan base is so small ?

I can't imagine how arrogant most fans would be if they had a program like Maryville..When Greeneville won a silver and then back to back gold balls,several of our former alumni had to buy larger hats.It would be Texas size hats if the Devils were in the title game winning it all every year.I think the Rebel fans do a pretty good job when you factor how many azz kickings they have given out over the last several years.

My uncle lives in maryville and he said he does not go to games no more because of knowing 99% of time they will win Big and get to state!! Preety arrogant to me !! Yes thats one fan but if you look at maryville fan base its kinda empty , i guess fans feel as my uncle does... who knows , but i have always wondered why maryville fan base is so small ?

I don't know what sort of tone your uncle was using when he delivered this info but it sounds like he was just delivering the facts. What would the D-B stands look like without maybe 1000 or more band parents and siblings when you are playing Central or someone like that? Won't have to worry about that any more but I know several D-B fans with season tickets who didn't go to games like that or maybe leave at halftime.

Leave it up to a Boone fan to start a thread that tells DB fans who they play next year..

Most DB fans I know were pulling for SH against Maryville, but a couple were gloating over the Toppers getting annihilated, so this was mainly just a reminder to that very small minority about what lies in DB's future.     And besides, Boone has no future for a couple of years due to the probation so what else am I going to discuss?