Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

I agree...I don't care what our offense is but we better be able to run the ball better than we have been lately. Looking at last year's roster in the program, It looks like our line will be very small. I'm worried.

The transfer from Bradley is huge and I would imagine Alcorn and/or Warmbrod see some time on the o-line. Verner is big enough. Others not as big could be better than last year. We'll know more in just a few weeks

Gaddis going to the Wing-T gives me the impression that he doesn't think our line will be able to block in a normal spread offense. I have a lot more important things to worry about in my life, but like catswild I'm kinda worried about it. You can have all the athletes in the world but if your line can't block it means squat.

Edited by SweetScience

Gaddis going to the Wing-T gives me the impression that he doesn't think our line will be able to block in a normal spread offense. I have a lot more important things to worry about in my life, but like catswild I'm kinda worried about it. You can have all the athletes in the world but if your line can't block it means squat.

Maybe the Vols should've run the Wing-T, too. 😂

Gaddis needs to hire an OC that is smart enough to run the T offense, as in get in the spread & throw the ball to Tee!! The games I saw last year, no one could match up with him, & he had huge plays. But still didn't get him the ball enough.

He better find some way to do more than get it to Tee. He got it to Tee vs Rhea County and that wasn't good enough. That's the problem and least IMO

Interesting.... Catswild can't decide if he likes Gaddis at the moment. That guy has been coaching a long time. I'm sure he will get it right! How many years are you giving CG to bring another SC to OR?

Lol...I like him just fine but we better find more to our offense than Tee. Just saying.......

Well they also kept throwing it to a short guy (Can't remember his name) that I didn't see catch a single pass. If it was me I would have kept trying to get it to Middleton.

I would usually agree, but Middleton dropped about 3 passes that game. Eventually you lose faith in a guys ability to catch the ball, so you stop throwing to him and that's what happened. Tee took over late, but by then it was too late.