Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Travesty? That's a little strong Vul. We are just hoping to get back to a championship game and try to win it. If we come up short it will be disappointing for sure, but I wouldn't say travesty.

We are not running the wing-T.

We did not lose to Rhea Co. because they run the wing t. We lost because the offense had a bad night.

Bingo

Travesty? That's a little strong Vul. We are just hoping to get back to a championship game and try to win it. If we come up short it will be disappointing for sure, but I wouldn't say travesty.

We are not running the wing-T.

We did not lose to Rhea Co. because they run the wing t. We lost because the offense had a bad night.

Sorry to lump you in as a wing-t promoter. I see you didn't buy into it.

Welcome.

Edited by OR nole

Nole, I've been around awhile. I used to be ORidgeKat, but for some reason it wouldn't let me log in. So, now I'm Oridgecat. I told SS that somebody hacked by account, ha ha. Can't wait to see your boy this spring.

You are a definite supporter of the WangT, ORC! I don't blame CJG though. If you can't beat 'em join 'em!