Henry County 2015

ToBeHonest

Thanks for the kind words.

You may notice a few changes in the venue since your last visit.  I'll enumerate the major changes.

1  It's indoors and the roof spins every time we score

2  The facility is stored underground and rises to ground level 1 hour before kickoff

3  The field tilts 2.5 degrees uphill to whichever end zone we are protecting

4  Turf is hybrid bentgrass and all opponents are required to wear canvas Converse shoes, the kind with the star on the ankle.  We will provide rentals for any player unable to bring their own

5  The home side bleachers withdraw back into the ground in case of inclement weather

6  New lounge for officials has 3 restaurants, automatic tellers, and an IMAX screen with certain movies available

7  Free train horns for all season ticket holders (may not be taken from the premises)

8  The above mentioned footwear can be purchased at the following link for those wishing to plan ahead:  http://www.ebay.com/bhp/converse-tennis-shoes

9  Toilet facilities available for certain games

So sorry that I didn't mention you in earlier post.  I mentioned the ones I have had the pleasure of meeting.  I look forward to make you acquaintance some day.  Nevertheless with or with out the aforementioned improvements to said stadium Henry County is a TREMENDOUS site to view a game.

So sorry that I didn't mention you in earlier post. I mentioned the ones I have had the pleasure of meeting. I look forward to make you acquaintance some day. Nevertheless with or with out the aforementioned improvements to said stadium Henry County is a TREMENDOUS site to view a game.

No trouble on my end. I knew you were referencing acquantences. Thanks for saying.

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry that I didn't mention you in earlier post.  I mentioned the ones I have had the pleasure of meeting.  I look forward to make you acquaintance some day.  Nevertheless with or with out the aforementioned improvements to said stadium Henry County is a TREMENDOUS site to view a game.

Thanks for the kind words ,old friend.We are very proud of what we have here. Our trips to Springfield have been a highlight of every other season for a while- sure hate to see it come to an end. Perhaps we will have occasion to make the trip some post season.

Here's a short little highlight of upcoming sophomore Caleb McCutcheon at the Beech scrimmage this spring. Gotta like the kid's wheels, and he's not our only rising sophomore who's got some.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4645443/highlights/260008378/v2?fb_action_ids=10206959778378593&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B835277429899549%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.shares%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Here's a short little highlight of upcoming sophomore Caleb McCutcheon at the Beech scrimmage this spring. Gotta like the kid's wheels, and he's not our only rising sophomore who's got some.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4645443/highlights/260008378/v2?fb_action_ids=10206959778378593&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B835277429899549%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.shares%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

That kid is going to be good. I didn't realize he played QB too. I've heard rumors of a couple of defections. Is this true?