Henry County 2015

ToBeHonest

Is it just me or does it feel weird not being in Cookeville right now? On my way to watch Pats B-ball earlier than I hoped.

Gonna miss the Springfield-Henry County game in the future! On a different note, does the Big Red faithful follow basketball like they do football? I am planning on making the trip down this Friday to watch the Springfield-Henry County basketball game.

Gonna miss the Springfield-Henry County game in the future! On a different note, does the Big Red faithful follow basketball like they do football? I am planning on making the trip down this Friday to watch the Springfield-Henry County basketball game.

Not the same enthusiasm but we do love all our Patriot teams.No tailgateing, however. I'll probably be there Friday night,JL.I sit upstairs in the reserved section.

GO BIG RED

I agree with od enthusiasm for B-ball has slipped in recent years, but some of us diehards still show up.Glad to have you visit. Come say hi, I'm the disgusted looking guy sitting under the press box.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Patriot seniors Chase Henderson and Shontel Thompson on signing football scholarships with Bethel University today! Two fine young men who will be greatly missed in Patriot red this fall. Best of luck, gentlemen!

Congrats to both and Bethel got 2 excellent players. In my opinion, Henderson could be an absolute stud LB in college.

• 3 weeks later...