Henry County 2015

ToBeHonest

Well guys I have been on the middle tennessee side of the river for a few years now and what I have seen is you good D backs because they throw the ball a lot and will move the ball down the field quickly. A lot of wing you can not just rely on the run because they will stop with 8 men in the box Brentwood cenntiuail and Dickson county will throw the ball at least 15 to 20 times a game you guys will have no problem with Dickson saw them Friday night against ken wood not very good no run game and best player got hurt it will be a long year for Dickson this year they need a change in coaching they only have about 30 boys and half are freshman

I was at the game at MBA. The Dline and LBers played VERY well. MBA's Oline returned 3 starters off the state champ team from last year and they are big and physical. MBA had very little push against HC's front and never got up field on the LB's. Looked to me like the DBs were playing a lot of man coverage and they got burned pretty bad. If they can correct the DB's, HC's defense could be VERY VERY good this year!

Well guys I have been on the middle tennessee side of the river for a few years now and what I have seen is you need good D backs because they throw the ball a lot and will move the ball down the field quickly. A lot of wing you can not just rely on the run because they will stop with 8 men in the box Brentwood cenntiuail and Dickson county will throw the ball at least 15 to 20 times a game you guys will have no problem with Dickson saw them Friday night against ken wood not very good no run game and best player got hurt it will be a long year for Dickson this year they need a change in coaching they only have about 30 boys and half are freshman

I was at the game at MBA. The Dline and LBers played VERY well. MBA's Oline returned 3 starters off the state champ team from last year and they are big and physical. MBA had very little push against HC's front and never got up field on the LB's. Looked to me like the DBs were playing a lot of man coverage and they got burned pretty bad. If they can correct the DB's, HC's defense could be VERY VERY good this year!

2dogs, thanks for the props. Are you an MBA fan or Patriots fan? I agree with you our Defense looked pretty solid - particularly up front and LB's! I took away more positives than negatives in this scrimmage. But we have to, and I mean HAVE TO get our long snapper shaped up! Two of MBA's 3 TD's against our #1 D was due to the fact that punting gave them the ball inside our 10 yd line. Not good. Our offense certainly had issues with their first D, but was able to move the ball some despite having a few penalties that kept us from getting first downs. I don't believe we would see that calibur of competition until maybe Semi's. MBA was really, really good.

Does anyone know anything about Paducah-Tilghman?

I know nothing about their team this year. But they are a traditional power in Kentucky. Have been for a long time. Usually very athletic. I've never seen them personally, but back in the day I heard more than a couple West Tennesseans refer to them as "JCM north", which was quite a compliment back then. But that was in the 90's, so obviously doesn't mean much now lol.  

Edited by MSURacer

oh yea...Hi

Good to see ya tennis! Been a long time. How is Liberty looking coming into the next couple of weeks? Looking forward to that one.

On the Paducah Tilghman note, I just talked with someone from over that way. Sounds like they have a pretty strong coaching staff and are looking to build on last year - which wasn't too shabby I hear. But I don't know anything about the players or who to watch. Guess we'll just have to wait til Friday...

Good to see ya tennis! Been a long time. How is Liberty looking coming into the next couple of weeks? Looking forward to that one.

On the Paducah Tilghman note, I just talked with someone from over that way. Sounds like they have a pretty strong coaching staff and are looking to build on last year - which wasn't too shabby I hear. But I don't know anything about the players or who to watch. Guess we'll just have to wait til Friday...

pretty good, pretty good

think we may start a streak vs the big red machine

kidding...slightly...got some injuries to deal with...beginning of our schedule is loaded as far as caliber of teams...not sure how many boys will still be out early on...shame we cant reverse the schedule so we wont miss them...oh well...it is what it is...cannot wait for the trip to paris