CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

According to the boss who goes by the name ambassador, he was just kidding and then he goes one to mention how great union city is. Just like everyone of his posts.

Yes, I give credit where credit is due. If a team is great I will tell you. I just call it like it is Rudy. What would be the point of saying a team is great when they aren't?

Yes CF does reserve more respect. They are in the running year in and year out. Each season they make deep runs into the playoffs. Yes union city is a good team but in two years they'll be forgot. They'll have to rebuild and yes i'd say they'll be back but coalfield is still going be a threat to be there. I'll bet 5 outta 6 gold balls come back to east tennessee. So i dont know how you could consider the east weak. Congrats Coalfield on making it to the big game. Just remember its an 11 vs 11 out on the field. Both teams went through 2 a days both sweat and bleed the same and both put there pants on one leg at a time. Coalfield has everything to gain and nothing to lose. UC has everything to lose.

Is the east that bad or are you just mad because sp didn't make it?

I challenge anyone to look back at my posts. No, I'm not mad that SP didn't make it. I said after last season this would be the weakest SP team in 10 years. I thoroughly expected a rough season. Now, I did think we would go a little further in a very weak east side, but Fitzgerald was lost for the season and the rest is history. Make no mistake. This year's SP team wasn't good at all. Just like the rest of the east. You will see on Friday.

Yes CF does reserve more respect. They are in the running year in and year out. Each season they make deep runs into the playoffs. Yes union city is a good team but in two years they'll be forgot. They'll have to rebuild and yes i'd say they'll be back but coalfield is still going be a threat to be there. I'll bet 5 outta 6 gold balls come back to east tennessee. So i dont know how you could consider the east weak. Congrats Coalfield on making it to the big game. Just remember its an 11 vs 11 out on the field. Both teams went through 2 a days both sweat and bleed the same and both put there pants on one leg at a time. Coalfield has everything to gain and nothing to lose. UC has everything to lose.

5 out of the next 6 years in 1A or you talking this season in 1-6A. I will take that one every day and twice on Sunday if you're talking about 1A moving forward. The big players in the east for the next several years will be Columbia Academy, Coalfield, Greenback and Oneida. The big players in the west will be NCS, Huntingdon, Union City, Trousdale County and Trenton Peabody. There is no comparison. Edited by TheAmbassador

On paper Union City should win easily. The only thing that gripes me is that everyone is already giving Union City the Gold Ball but they haven't played yet. Coalfield could very well shock the state, have some respect for a Coalfield team who was (6-4) coming into the playoffs. Good Luck to Coalfield and enjoy the experience and play your best for this last game. And don't worry about the score. 

Are you lost?....UC is about to win their third Gold Ball in 6 years....