CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

Can anybody on these threads just say congratulations to these two teams and let the kids enjoy what they started working on back in their first spring practice and that's a trip to Cookeville! All of y'all's teams had your chance to be going just like mine did but didn't get it done so just say congrats and move on!

Can anybody on these threads just say congratulations to these two teams and let the kids enjoy what they started working on back in their first spring practice and that's a trip to Cookeville! All of y'all's teams had your chance to be going just like mine did but didn't get it done so just say congrats and move on!

The fans of the teams who missed out and MOST, NOT ALL of the UC fans are the ones doing all the trash talking. Some sour SP and CB fans are still a little butt hurt.

The fans of the teams who missed out and MOST, NOT ALL of the UC fans are the ones doing all the trash talking. Some sour SP and CB fans are still a little butt hurt.

Im sure WC, Columbia Acad, Clarksville Acad, Monterey and every other school that got beat in the playoffs are hurt too but not on here bashing and ruining the moment! I don't know how many schools there are in 1a but it's a bunch but there's only one champion so that leaves a lot hurt that it ain't them! Stop the crying and get to work for next year, I'll bet when the championship game is over the two schools that were in it will begin preparing for next year pretty quick! Edited by wildcat89

Amen! Congrats to all the young men who have been dedicated to their programs. Good Luck!

Congratulations to Coalfield on getting over ths Semi final hump.Getting to this game is a huge accomplishment.The team in front of you is no ordinary 1A team,so work hard this week and whatever the outcome this will be a memory to talk out for yrs to come.This may be the last chance a team as small as CHS and GB ever have of making it.Hopefully UC will not try to embarrass you all and let up to keep it respectful.

Coalfield made it to the Big Game. Not any team they have played in 1a this year. Win or lose it is a great experience for those young men just to get to go and if that entire team feels as if they are beat before they even get on the bus then no they prolly shouldn't go. But any of us on here know better than that. That Coach will prepare them as if they can win just as easy and UC could mentally and physically. And should do so. I know the only time we(Cloudland) made it to the big game those boys caught til the last min with Ezel Harding even tho we was out manned, to a team that beat us pretty good on the scoreboard. It was an experience that I'll never forget as a fan and I'm pretty sure those boys on that team will never forget. Yes we would've rather won and brought home that coveted Gold Ball. But that didn't happen and now in 2014 we are Still Cloudland and need to look at the game ahead and carry on the rich and strong tradition every day on and off the field. Those young men can't help who is put out there to guide them in those games but they can work on it in the off season to better prepare themselves for the next day in life whether it be The Great game of Football or just life. Thats what its all about is life's lessons and learning from them, respect, discipline, prompt and when its all said and done who is really in charge. Good Luck Coalfield. Enjoy every second of this great accomplishment because before u know it yall will be walking across that stage and getting that diploma and some going on to College and the rest well Life begins and you will be watching from the sidelines next year and it will hurt.

Coalfield made it to the Big Game. Not any team they have played in 1a this year. Win or lose it is a great experience for those young men just to get to go and if that entire team feels as if they are beat before they even get on the bus then no they prolly shouldn't go. But any of us on here know better than that. That Coach will prepare them as if they can win just as easy and UC could mentally and physically. And should do so. I know the only time we(Cloudland) made it to the big game those boys caught til the last min with Ezel Harding even tho we was out manned, to a team that beat us pretty good on the scoreboard. It was an experience that I'll never forget as a fan and I'm pretty sure those boys on that team will never forget. Yes we would've rather won and brought home that coveted Gold Ball. But that didn't happen and now in 2014 we are Still Cloudland and need to look at the game ahead and carry on the rich and strong tradition every day on and off the field. Those young men can't help who is put out there to guide them in those games but they can work on it in the off season to better prepare themselves for the next day in life whether it be The Great game of Football or just life. Thats what its all about is life's lessons and learning from them, respect, discipline, prompt and when its all said and done who is really in charge. Good Luck Coalfield. Enjoy every second of this great accomplishment because before u know it yall will be walking across that stage and getting that diploma and some going on to College and the rest well Life begins and you will be watching from the sidelines next year and it will hurt.

+1