CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

That game did as much to help UC in the finals as any single thing.  The defensive lineman that was suspended for the title game was monumental.  A small 1a team can't afford to be shorthanded on the line and LB's going into a game with U.C.  as well as they run the veer. 

yes that was bad for s.pitt i always disliked s.pitt because one, we could never beat them and two i thought they were really 2a playing 1a, but thats not true after doing a little reserch, s.pitt is a legit 1a powerhouse and a tradition rich program, much respect.

I just want to apologize for some of the things that some UC posters have said about Stewart. He is a fine offensive lineman and is deserving of the Mr Football Award. I don't understand why anyone has to say anything other than that. Our Jernigan is another very good offensive lineman and from what Atlas posted it sounds like they both know more about how to handle this situation than some of the posters on this thread. It will be fun to watch these boys go at it come Friday. UC posters let's act like we have been here before.

i can promise you that wont happen, wake up men, no one has dominated stewart ever in high school our other lineman probably but not stewart, i watched the live feed of mr football today zach reached out to shake hands with jernigan and jernigan just stood there no hand shake, whats that about? sour hes the runner up?

there's a first time for everything. I can guarantee you Jernigan will do things to him this game that's never been done. According to you. Jernigan was being told which way to go on stage and didn't see Stewart's hand sticking out. ####-umed wrong.

That is a lie about Jernigan not shaking hands with Stewart. They shook hands several times before and after the presentation, and talked with each other more than any other players there. That, my fellow coach T'ers is the truth. I was there in person, not over some live feed.

Granted there can be mass confusion during ceremonies and people are being moved around by ushers and not recognize a hand being offered when not looking at it. Definitely no disrespect given if perceived that way in tv/Internet.

well thats not a lie, i seen the live feed clearly but i will thank you for further clarification and will totally believe what you just explained, i just seen a small part of it you were there and thats what i really wanted to hear hand shakes and sportsmanship, thank you for your account and explanation and your probably right moving the kids around and etc... i like your account much better than mine.......

well thats not a lie, i seen the live feed clearly but i will thank you for further clarification and will totally believe what you just explained, i just seen a small part of it you were there and thats what i really wanted to hear hand shakes and sportsmanship, thank you for your account and explanation and your probably right moving the kids around and etc... i like your account much better than mine.......

Thanks. No bad intentions at all. Look forward to seeing him play. Fine young man and I got to shake his hand as well. I'll root for him at UT, just not this week.

I just want to apologize for some of the things that some UC posters have said about Stewart. He is a fine offensive lineman and is deserving of the Mr Football Award. I don't understand why anyone has to say anything other than that. Our Jernigan is another very good offensive lineman and from what Atlas posted it sounds like they both know more about how to handle this situation than some of the posters on this thread. It will be fun to watch these boys go at it come Friday. UC posters let's act like we have been here before.

excellent post, well said