CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

Yep and every year we won the 1A Ball we gave LC a good ole spankin on the way. Sometimes 2 spankins. BWAHAHAHAHA. Hate us all you want to. We don't care. Hey guess what. Whether or not we make it back to the title game next year, you can count on another spankin and we will call it business as usual. The difference between LC and UC is that kids want to come to school here. They are fleeing LC like the Ebola virus. There's nothing to draw kids to LC. The ones who go to school there is because there is no other choice for them. Now you have said plenty about our school system and made ridiculous accusations in fact you sound a lot like bigster so if you want to take offense to this post, please do so. We will still be the legitimate Class 1A State Champions two years running and there is nothing a squall bag like you can do about it. So go ahead. .......squall. it won't change a thing. You said earlier that people around here hate UC. You know. .....I don't hear anyone hating us but LC posters. There's this new thing, It's called hard work and discipline. Try it. You just might win a title.

Everything I say is 100% fact not accusations. UC did decline to take the 2 female students, yet, they still took the lewis brothers. THat is fact swo so maybe you should get the facts. Also, LC does have 2 titles and won those titles playing against much tougher opponents than UC did to win theirs. Your response will be what have you done lately, we have done just fine considering our numbers. You are the largest, so called, 1A team and to be perfectly honest UC was very average, most years, when they played in their appropriate classification. LC has just as much history as UC and win they won their titles it was with only 3 classifications and if it was not for private schools LC would probably have a few more. Speaking of Private schools the only difference between UC and a private school, is that private schools admit to recruiting and offer financial aid. Also, you say that LC is crying, who was crying when no UC players were selected distrcit 14A MVP. You will say you got the gold ball and that is what matters, however, you along with others still were crying about it. Since LC is so inferior to the mighty UC, it impresses me that LC has beaten UC 14 times in their school history. I am sure that no other 1A can say that. So, us playing UC has nothing to do with the problem that I have with UC. It is the principle, you said it yourself that LC has nothing to offer kids and that everyone is flocking to UC. So, why would the mighty UC want to continue to play against such inferior competition? Is it because you know that UC cannot continue to have the same success in a larger classification? Apparently, LC is not as inferior as you would like to think, based on the fact that all of you UC posters choose to keep responding. That is what a rilvary is about. I have accomplished what I have set out to do. I want to thank all the UC posters for providing me with all of my amusement, in the midst of your glorious state championship weekend. Edited by faLConALUM

How many titles did UC have when they played 2A ball? Let me answer that just in case you do not know 0. So, glad it took UC moving to 1A to finally win some.

may not have won any but at least we were there twice. When was the last time lake co. won one or should I ask when were they there last? Edited by JDOGG80

Yep and every year we won the 1A Ball we gave LC a good ole spankin on the way. Sometimes 2 spankins. BWAHAHAHAHA. Hate us all you want to. We don't care. Hey guess what. Whether or not we make it back to the title game next year, you can count on another spankin and we will call it business as usual. The difference between LC and UC is that kids want to come to school here. They are fleeing LC like the Ebola virus. There's nothing to draw kids to LC. The ones who go to school there is because there is no other choice for them. Now you have said plenty about our school system and made ridiculous accusations in fact you sound a lot like bigster so if you want to take offense to this post, please do so. We will still be the legitimate Class 1A State Champions two years running and there is nothing a squall bag like you can do about it. So go ahead. .......squall. it won't change a thing. You said earlier that people around here hate UC. You know. .....I don't hear anyone hating us but LC posters. There's this new thing, It's called hard work and discipline. Try it. You just might win a title.

Well said. They are just jealous cause they dont have the team that we have. Real good teams like we had these last 2 years dont come around very often.

Everything I say is 100% fact not accusations. UC did decline to take the 2 female students, yet, they still took the lewis brothers. THat is fact swo so maybe you should get the facts. Also, LC does have 2 titles and won those titles playing against much tougher opponents than UC did to win theirs. Your response will be what have you done lately, we have done just fine considering our numbers. You are the largest, so called, 1A team and to be perfectly honest UC was very average, most years, when they played in their appropriate classification. LC has just as much history as UC and win they won their titles it was with only 3 classifications and if it was not for private schools LC would probably have a few more. Speaking of Private schools the only difference between UC and a private school, is that private schools admit to recruiting and offer financial aid. Also, you say that LC is crying, who was crying when no UC players were selected distrcit 14A MVP. You will say you got the gold ball and that is what matters, however, you along with others still were crying about it. Since LC is so inferior to the mighty UC, it impresses me that LC has beaten UC 14 times in their school history. I am sure that no other 1A can say that. So, us playing UC has nothing to do with the problem that I have with UC. It is the principle, you said it yourself that LC has nothing to offer kids and that everyone is flocking to UC. So, why would the mighty UC want to continue to play against such inferior competition? Is it because you know that UC cannot continue to have the same success in a larger classification? Apparently, LC is not as inferior as you would like to think, based on the fact that all of you UC posters choose to keep responding. That is what a rilvary is about. I have accomplished what I have set out to do. I want to thank all the UC posters for providing me with all of my amusement, in the midst of your glorious state championship weekend.

If they did decline them then it had to be for a good reason. If they dont meet requirements such as residents then yes they can and have to decline. I would like to know where you get this information. So do tell.

Everything I say is 100% fact not accusations. UC did decline to take the 2 female students, yet, they still took the lewis brothers. THat is fact swo so maybe you should get the facts. Also, LC does have 2 titles and won those titles playing against much tougher opponents than UC did to win theirs. Your response will be what have you done lately, we have done just fine considering our numbers. You are the largest, so called, 1A team and to be perfectly honest UC was very average, most years, when they played in their appropriate classification. LC has just as much history as UC and win they won their titles it was with only 3 classifications and if it was not for private schools LC would probably have a few more. Speaking of Private schools the only difference between UC and a private school, is that private schools admit to recruiting and offer financial aid. Also, you say that LC is crying, who was crying when no UC players were selected distrcit 14A MVP. You will say you got the gold ball and that is what matters, however, you along with others still were crying about it. Since LC is so inferior to the mighty UC, it impresses me that LC has beaten UC 14 times in their school history. I am sure that no other 1A can say that. So, us playing UC has nothing to do with the problem that I have with UC. It is the principle, you said it yourself that LC has nothing to offer kids and that everyone is flocking to UC. So, why would the mighty UC want to continue to play against such inferior competition? Is it because you know that UC cannot continue to have the same success in a larger classification? Apparently, LC is not as inferior as you would like to think, based on the fact that all of you UC posters choose to keep responding. That is what a rilvary is about. I have accomplished what I have set out to do. I want to thank all the UC posters for providing me with all of my amusement, in the midst of your glorious state championship weekend.

Ok there you go y'all won 2 titles by beating tougher opponents; if y'all did that then why complain? Remember when there were only 3 classes or how bout way back when there were no classes? When I played we were won of the smallest 2A schools and never complained. We were 52-6 were in the state championship twice the first we lost to Chattanooga Tyner 13-10 who were state runner-up in 3A the year before. We never complained saying they should still be in 3A. Then our second time we lost to another big school in Alcoa 27-20 who had lots of speed but never complained. In '98 we lost in the semi-finals to milan 10-0 who is another big school as they went on that year to win the state championship and then the next year they went up to 3A and went undefeated and winning the state championship. As you can se we were a small 2A school who never complained. Since Goodyear closed our numbers took a big hit

Lake County stopped being the football powerhouse they were when they shut the john-boating lanes down from over in Missouri...It used to look like Cubans coming into the US back in the day...I remember when I played the players all had full-out beards in the SEVENTH grade...I remember asking a kid that looked like he should be in 12th grade how he got to the game...He said, "Oh I drove."...Took him a bit to since he came from Kennett...You would see the guys getting off the bus and it looked like a scene out of 'The Longest Yard.' Maybe if some of you butt-hurt LC alums want to get a ring again, you either got to smuggle those guys out of Missouri again or send em to Union City since we only take athletes...The Wilkes kid would be a great addition and would look awesome in Purple and Gold...At least at UC he wouldn't have to run through the concession smoke and the bird size mosquitoes trying to find the endzone...Oh and you want to know how I know all this ??...My family is from down there...I actually still have an uncle that lives right across from the school...Me and the wife go down to Boyettes about twice a month so, I got my eyes on y'all.... :hungry: 

Lake County stopped being the football powerhouse they were when they shut the john-boating lanes down from over in Missouri...It used to look like Cubans coming into the US back in the day...I remember when I played the players all had full-out beards in the SEVENTH grade...I remember asking a kid that looked like he should be in 12th grade how he got to the game...He said, "Oh I drove."...Took him a bit to since he came from Kennett...You would see the guys getting off the bus and it looked like a scene out of 'The Longest Yard.' Maybe if some of you butt-hurt LC alums want to get a ring again, you either got to smuggle those guys out of Missouri again or send em to Union City since we only take athletes...The Wilkes kid would be a great addition and would look awesome in Purple and Gold...At least at UC he wouldn't have to run through the concession smoke and the bird size mosquitoes trying to find the endzone...Oh and you want to know how I know all this ??...My family is from down there...I actually still have an uncle that lives right across from the school...Me and the wife go down to Boyettes about twice a month so, I got my eyes on y'all.... :hungry:

HAHAHA. Thats just sad.

Not usually a jacket fan,but wanted to say thanks to coalfield for representing morgan county well. Also, nice job and game plan by the staff considering they did start 5 freshmen in a state title game. That is remarkable no matter who you are. To union city...you guys are awesome. Great team speed everywhere. Hope every one has a great offseason especially my eagles. Maybe we can get in the playoffs again.