CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

As far as my teams goes,none of this don't make a bit of difference to me. But with a population of 11'000,there is absolutely no way UC should be a 1a school. Most schools with this population are 3 or 4a schools. Teams with huge advantages should outdo the others. Our Population is 2'500 and we will be 2a next season. Anybody in their right mind can see the difference. Its not the fault of UC, its just a huge flaw in the overall system.

this has already been explained a million times.

Do not lump all LC fans in this mess. As long as ya'll respond to him, he will keep posting. Again congrats on the UC championship. Enjoy it and don't respond to him. I don't know who he is and we can't stop him.

Thank you cant wait to see what yall have next year. I believe yall be better and hope more players come out for the team next year.

Yes he was saying that coalfied never complained about the size of our school and not trying to start things like we're breaking the rules.

The Coach from Coalfield made a big point to let everyone know how small they were,said they didn't have a single red light. 

Those boys were not much older, that sounds like some he said, she said. Did you see birth certificates, I don't think so. With that being said you can't make such claims. You prove my point, look at you, trying to recruit Wilkes now. To think UC had the nerve to talk about NCS for recruiting and y'all do the same thing. That's just sad.

No; just having a little fun with ya. In all honesty I hope LC gets better next year wilkes will definitely be tough to stop again next year. But we look forward to seeing yall again next year.

To the Lake County posters who have played part in this you have completely imbarrassed your whole town and school, I have read threads on here for years and I have never seen a bunch of fans cry as bad as y'all have! This is UC VS CF! Let these teams have their moment and go cry on the board they made for you! If you want to compete with these big boys then get out in your community and take part in the youth sports there and build it up, don't sit around wanting what somebody else has!

Thank for having our back; that is true class.

Please don't hold Lake County fans accountable for the actions of one poster. faLConALUM has posted some very childish things lately and he/she should not be a reflection of our program or fans. UC has the same issue at times. There are a few posters that I would like to meet face to face to see them out from behind that keyboard. TSSAA has UC classified as 1A so they are 1A in my book. Everyone just strap your helmet on an play ball no matter who the opponent is or their class. Is UC a traditional 1A school? No. That just makes it even better when and if you beat them. They had a great season and should be congratulated on bringing the gold ball back to OUR district. faLConALUM sit down and stop all your bullcrap. UC is what it is and we will play them anywhere anytime as long as they are on our schedule. Congrats on the win and we will see you next September.

Thank you we hope yall get better real soon. It was a huge accomplishment for your team to get to the quarter finals and just maybe we will see each other twice again next year.

Congratulations to UC's Case Cook for breaking the state record with 99 PAT's! He had the record to himself for 24 hours until the Fulton kicker tied it and now shares the record. Amazing that the record was broken by two players in the same year.

Yea he could of had more but he missed 2 not to mention the coach let our other kicker get some work too late in blow out games. Just sharing the wealth. But no doubt big accomplishment for Cook. Next year he may be our QB; but I also heard we have a talented underclassmen with some good speed that could compete for that spot as well.

And to explain it a million times more won't make it right. Just say ,we have huge advantages and were glad of it. It is what it is.

Humboldt is just as big as we are and since Goodyear closed our population dipped under 10,000 I think. We are not a huge county and our 4A school is down the road and we are just below the numbers of AA.

Humboldt is just as big as we are and since Goodyear closed our population dipped under 10,000 I think. We are not a huge county and our 4A school is down the road and we are just below the numbers of AA.

Think Humbolt is around 8'000, Thats still realy large for small schools. You could combine  the Population of Hampton.2a, Cloudland 1a and Unaka and would still be less than 8'000. The 1a schools in East Tn are very small in comparison to these schools.