CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

To the Lake County posters who have played part in this you have completely imbarrassed your whole town and school, I have read threads on here for years and I have never seen a bunch of fans cry as bad as y'all have! This is UC VS CF! Let these teams have their moment and go cry on the board they made for you! If you want to compete with these big boys then get out in your community and take part in the youth sports there and build it up, don't sit around wanting what somebody else has!

To the Lake County posters who have played part in this you have completely imbarrassed your whole town and school, I have read threads on here for years and I have never seen a bunch of fans cry as bad as y'all have! This is UC VS CF! Let these teams have their moment and go cry on the board they made for you! If you want to compete with these big boys then get out in your community and take part in the youth sports there and build it up, don't sit around wanting what somebody else has!

Thanks 89. We appreciate your support.

thank you

Please don't hold Lake County fans accountable for the actions of one poster.  faLConALUM has posted some very childish things lately and he/she should not be a reflection of our program or fans.  UC has the same issue at times.  There are a few posters that I would like to meet face to face to see them out from behind that keyboard.  TSSAA has UC classified as 1A so they are 1A in my book.  Everyone just strap your helmet on an play ball no matter who the opponent is or their class.  Is UC a traditional 1A school? No. That just makes it even better when and if you beat them.  They had a great season and should be congratulated on bringing the gold ball back to OUR district. faLConALUM sit down and stop all your bullcrap.  UC is what it is and we will play them anywhere anytime as long as they are on our schedule.  Congrats on the win and we will see you next September.

Please don't hold Lake County fans accountable for the actions of one poster. faLConALUM has posted some very childish things lately and he/she should not be a reflection of our program or fans. UC has the same issue at times. There are a few posters that I would like to meet face to face to see them out from behind that keyboard. TSSAA has UC classified as 1A so they are 1A in my book. Everyone just strap your helmet on an play ball no matter who the opponent is or their class. Is UC a traditional 1A school? No. That just makes it even better when and if you beat them. They had a great season and should be congratulated on bringing the gold ball back to OUR district. faLConALUM sit down and stop all your bullcrap. UC is what it is and we will play them anywhere anytime as long as they are on our schedule. Congrats on the win and we will see you next September.

I ain't holding it against all the posters, we all got some that makes everybody look bad that's why I said for those taking part.

Please don't hold Lake County fans accountable for the actions of one poster.  faLConALUM has posted some very childish things lately and he/she should not be a reflection of our program or fans.  UC has the same issue at times.  There are a few posters that I would like to meet face to face to see them out from behind that keyboard.  TSSAA has UC classified as 1A so they are 1A in my book.  Everyone just strap your helmet on an play ball no matter who the opponent is or their class.  Is UC a traditional 1A school? No. That just makes it even better when and if you beat them.  They had a great season and should be congratulated on bringing the gold ball back to OUR district. faLConALUM sit down and stop all your bullcrap.  UC is what it is and we will play them anywhere anytime as long as they are on our schedule.  Congrats on the win and we will see you next September.

Thank you. Have good offseason. We start ours on Monday. We graduate a lot but we have a lot coming back as well as some untapped potential in our younger players. There will some growing pains. But you know what pain is? Weakness leaving your body.

As far as my teams goes,none of this don't make a bit of difference to me. But with a population of 11'000,there is absolutely no way UC should be a 1a school. Most schools with this population are 3 or 4a schools. Teams with huge advantages  should outdo the others. Our Population is 2'500 and we will be 2a next season. Anybody in their right mind can see the difference. Its not the fault of UC, its just a huge flaw in the overall system.