CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

I apologize to all the CF posters for how this thread has gone. We have been hijacked by disgruntled LC. I knew this would happen. It always does and it always comes from the same place. They don't understand how to respect someone's success instead they try and take you down. Forgive me for even respond to the guy but there is only so much ignorance I can take. We truly am done with this guy. I do apologize again from the mess that has been made of our thread.

LC does have 2 titles and won those titles playing against much tougher opponents than UC did to win theirs.

I don't have a dog in this race but didn't both schools beat SP in the title game?

Congrats to Union City on another Championship. UC plays the game the right way. SP use to and I hope we get it back one day.Again congrats for two years of playing the game the way it should be played.

Edited by team69

LC does have 2 titles and won those titles playing against much tougher opponents than UC did to win theirs.

I don't have a dog in this race but didn't both schools beat SP in the title game?

Congrats to Union City on another Championship. UC plays the game the right way. SP use to and I hope we get it back one day.Again congrats for two years of playing the game the way it should be played.

Yes, they both beat south Pitt but I'm sure the south Pitt team LC beat was quite a bit more talented than the one UC beat.

Being a UC fan I'm very proud of what our team has accomplished, but this post is about Coalfield. I live in a small community near UC and understand how much pride smaller communities can have. My hats off to Coalfield. They were told all week that they didn't belong here. They didn't believe it. They played hard from the opening kick and when they got behind I never saw anyone give up nor did I see any of their fans leave early. I also have to say something about Stewart and Bible. Stewart played hard every minute he was on the field. Will enjoy watching him at Tennessee. we've been a good tackling team all year but today Bible pulled loose from some good hits and it took a 2nd or 3rd tackler to bring him down. Both players lived up to the hype about them.

Over the last few years we have played some very spirited games with SP and WC. Because of the interaction with those schools and their fans and the respect I have gained for them, I now follow them every week. Tonight  I added Coalfield to that list.

Thank you for the compliments...he has a heart that can be matched by no one.

Lake County stopped being the football powerhouse they were when they shut the john-boating lanes down from over in Missouri...It used to look like Cubans coming into the US back in the day...I remember when I played the players all had full-out beards in the SEVENTH grade...I remember asking a kid that looked like he should be in 12th grade how he got to the game...He said, "Oh I drove."...Took him a bit to since he came from Kennett...You would see the guys getting off the bus and it looked like a scene out of 'The Longest Yard.' Maybe if some of you butt-hurt LC alums want to get a ring again, you either got to smuggle those guys out of Missouri again or send em to Union City since we only take athletes...The Wilkes kid would be a great addition and would look awesome in Purple and Gold...At least at UC he wouldn't have to run through the concession smoke and the bird size mosquitoes trying to find the endzone...Oh and you want to know how I know all this ??...My family is from down there...I actually still have an uncle that lives right across from the school...Me and the wife go down to Boyettes about twice a month so, I got my eyes on y'all.... :hungry:

That statement is completely false.the fact remains that UC gets players from: Mississippi, obion county schools not named UC, a basketball player from ohio, and a female player from GC. Looks to me like UC might as well be a private school, but it wouldn't matter they would find a way to stay 1A with the multiplier. Also, I can't help it that the LC kids just mature faster than others lol. I am sure that most kids would rather run through the concession stand smoke and mosquitoes, before playing on that hideous purple field. I mean it looks like Barney threw up on it.

That statement is completely false.the fact remains that UC gets players from: Mississippi, obion county schools not named UC, a basketball player from ohio, and a female player from GC. Looks to me like UC might as well be a private school, but it wouldn't matter they would find a way to stay 1A with the multiplier. Also, I can't help it that the LC kids just mature faster than others lol. I am sure that most kids would rather run through the concession stand smoke and mosquitoes, before playing on that hideous purple field. I mean it looks like Barney threw up on it.

Hey we made a thread for you. I say that in my excited enthusiastic voice. Go over there and say whatever you want. Please I am saying please get off our thread. You are making yourself and your school look bad. Please sir go away.

Hey we made a thread for you. I say that in my excited enthusiastic voice. Go over there and say whatever you want. Please I am saying please get off our thread. You are making yourself and your school look bad. Please sir go away.

Naw, I think I like this thread. If you recall swo, this started with Atlas bringing LC up earlier in this very thread. Up until that point the only thing any LC poster said on this thread was congratulations. So it was a UC poster that brought me into this.

Ask Wilkes if he would rather have windshield wipers on his face shield or wear a state championship ring...

You do know the Mississippi kid was the Boys and Girls Club director's son...The Ohio kid is the son of one of the new assistant's on the UTM basketball staff...The female player from GC, the only one I can think of started at Hillcrest, went to Obion Central, then to Gibson County, then to UC...I can't speak for the other kids(Lewis I suppose)...But whatever, I have a reliable source that said the late John Tucker told him about the Missouri boys...As for maturing faster, no those boys were much older...Same as Paris Inman kids being on the 8th grade team pictures three years in a row... B) 

Wish some of our local single a teams in our district (lake county, etc) had your mentality. It doesn't matter how small your numbers are, you just play ball. No excuses, just hard work and the will to win.

I went ahead and found the initial post made by your very own, Atlas. So, thank him for me chiming in on this thread.

Do not lump all LC fans in this mess. As long as ya'll respond to him, he will keep posting. Again congrats on the UC championship. Enjoy it and don't respond to him. I don't know who he is and we can't stop him.

Ask Wilkes if he would rather have windshield wipers on his face shield or wear a state championship ring...

You do know the Mississippi kid was the Boys and Girls Club director's son...The Ohio kid is the son of one of the new assistant's on the UTM basketball staff...The female player from GC, the only one I can think of started at Hillcrest, went to Obion Central, then to Gibson County, then to UC...I can't speak for the other kids(Lewis I suppose)...But whatever, I have a reliable source that said the late John Tucker told him about the Missouri boys...As for maturing faster, no those boys were much older...Same as Paris Inman kids being on the 8th grade team pictures three years in a row... B)

Those boys were not much older, that sounds like some he said, she said. Did you see birth certificates, I don't think so. With that being said you can't make such claims. You prove my point, look at you, trying to recruit Wilkes now. To think UC had the nerve to talk about NCS for recruiting and y'all do the same thing. That's just sad.