Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

Triple their size!?! ROFL!!! Oh yea I forgot there are 180 Red Rebels!! I guess we are taking 6 buses to Cookeville instead of three. :huh:

Slow down alittle rw. It's a long time til game time,don't want you to run out of energy. Well the ol weather map looks bad for the travel down. Guess I will swing by rebulldawg's house later and watch the game with him on the tube. My hair gets frizzy in this kind of weather. Safe travels and good luck to the rebels not that they will need it. I'll stick with my usual prediction and say running clock in third quarter.

Slow down alittle rw. It's a long time til game time,don't want you to run out of energy. Well the ol weather map looks bad for the travel down. Guess I will swing by rebulldawg's house later and watch the game with him on the tube. My hair gets frizzy in this kind of weather. Safe travels and good luck to the rebels not that they will need it. I'll stick with my usual prediction and say running clock in third quarter.

I have plenty of energy stored up to spare ole buddy. And about your running clock prediction, I think you precdicted it last week so if that means Rebels win by 12 I'll take it!!!

CReb - Looks like I may leave you hanging...me and the crew already have our tickets and will be making the trip down I-40 for the big game. I'll leave the light on and you guys can make yourselves at home! Was sure glad to be in the dry last night while watching West roll over Hillsboro. The dynamic duo for West were exciting to watch. Fast and Tough! Hate that Alcoa couldn't bring home the gold yesterday, but CPA earned it. Hockaday and crew were not going to be denied. I'd like to see some of the Fulton game this afternoon, but I may be picking Food (Crawdaddy's) over the Falcons! As for our Rebels, we'll have our hands full tonight. However, I like our chances...especially with the defense we have and an offense that has found it's rhythm after a bumpy first half of the season. With so many kids stepping up, you never know who will shine tonight. TD, Vaught and Tillery shined last week...along with the usual suspects...Jackson, Miller, Burgess, Brock, Young, Shinsky, Orren...too many to name without leaving someone out. Can we stop Ravenwood's WR stud - Jefferson? ...sounds like he is due for a big game after being bottled up the last 2 games. Looks like their "second option" at WR has almost as many yards as Brock for us. We were able to do it against Hendersonville's stud last year, but this year we'll have 2 good ones to stop. Our secondary will be tested. Looks like their QB is a dual-threat...can we keep him contained? Also looks like they have good RB in Rowland. Sounds like a balanced team to me...something we haven't seen a tremendous amount of this year (of course, some of that is US making teams one-dimensional). IF the forecast holds, doesn't look like the weather should be a significant factor. I'm hoping that if our defense steps it up one more time and we win the turnover game, the offense and special teams will do what it takes to bring home the gold. Looking forward to an exciting night in Cookevegas!!

Edited by rebulldawg

Triple their size!?! ROFL!!! Oh yea I forgot there are 180 Red Rebels!! I guess we are taking 6 buses to Cookeville instead of three. :huh:

oh, so Maryville and Alcoa are close to even when it comes to students!? Wow! I did not know that! I wonder if Bladerunner knew that? Me and Bladrunner are still waiting for the list of power houses.. Take your time.. Ask Pepvol to help you.. Pepvol may not know powerhouses ..but that man knows cupcakes for sure!!( His college team is one) Edited by IrishFB1