Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

Well Gerry , it's a little hard to talk about the game when one side doesn't have any fans on here . Maryville fans would rather keep things light instead of Bragging how Great we are , sorry that disappoints you . Here's an idea , instead of making a post whining about the thread , why don't you contribute something worthwhile yourself ?? 

You know what  u could do instead, is talk about how great the Vols are. Now that would be an interesting thread.

If you'll read the posts the Maryville fans have discussed the game. And a northeast TN fan pointed out there is a ravenwood drive in Maryville, a stay a casual fan would miss. Unfortunately, no ravenwood fans are posting, so we got off topic. My team is out, so all I can offer is gibberish #firebutchjones

beatRavenwood_zps32b3cde1.png

It actually says "Beat Ravenwood" now.

FUN FACT: The City of Maryville also has a  street/road/avenue named - Brentwood, Franklin, Sequoyah, Melrose, Sevierville, William Blount, and Heritage. There is an Independence in the county with a Maryville zip code.

Edited by Red Rebels

Well Gerry , it's a little hard to talk about the game when one side doesn't have any fans on here . Maryville fans would rather keep things light instead of Bragging how Great we are , sorry that disappoints you . Here's an idea , instead of making a post whining about the thread , why don't you contribute something worthwhile yourself ??

I am pretty sure I threw out two questions about certain matchups in the game that I think will be very important in my post.