Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

oh, so Maryville and Alcoa are close to even when it comes to students!? Wow! I did not know that! I wonder if Bladerunner knew that? Me and Bladrunner are still waiting for the list of power houses.. Take your time.. Ask Pepvol to help you.. Pepvol may not know powerhouses ..but that man knows cupcakes for sure!!( His college team is one)

oh, so Maryville and Alcoa are close to even when it comes to students!? Wow! I did not know that! I wonder if Bladerunner knew that? Me and Bladrunner are still waiting for the list of power houses.. Take your time.. Ask Pepvol to help you.. Pepvol may not know powerhouses ..but that man knows cupcakes for sure!!( His college team is one)

Alcoa had 100 football players on their team from what i hear and Maryville is probably about the same. Kids of those schools do go out for football.

and how many Students does Maryville have? How many does Alcoa have? Is the entire student body on the football team at Alcoa?

According to TSSAA website Maryville has 1,445 total students and Alcoa has 546.  Alcoa has one big advantage over Maryville regarding kids that pay tuition. Maryville charges $2,200.00 per county student and Alcoa is $500.00. So Alcoa does have a lot more tuition kids than Maryviile due to the cost. This isn't a slam against Alcoa but there needs to be an adjustment for all schools in the TSSAA when it's determined what class you are playing in. If one out of twenty students were a football player than the enrollment should be counted twenty extra students per tuition student to be fair to all other schools. 23ijjv4.jpg

According to TSSAA website Maryville has 1,445 total students and Alcoa has 546. Alcoa has one big advantage over Maryville regarding kids that pay tuition. Maryville charges $2,200.00 per county student and Alcoa is $500.00. So Alcoa does have a lot more tuition kids than Maryviile due to the cost. This isn't a slam against Alcoa but there needs to be an adjustment for all schools in the TSSAA when it's determined what class you are playing in. If one out of twenty students were a football player than the enrollment should be counted twenty extra students per tuition student to be fair to all other schools. 23ijjv4.jpg[/quote ] oh 1400.00 compared to 500-- that is pretty close I guess. Lol!!'