Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

I think the factor that Trenton has in their favor is their balance. They can run it with the best of them if needed( ask us!). Johnson(#8) is an outstanding back and capable of 200 yards. Malone can get as many as needed in the ground then you have to deal with their air attack. It isn't as polished as TCA's air attack but if Malone is on target....look out. He has a cannon arm and the receivers are super fast. Only knock on their receivers is that they don't run good crisp routes, they rely on their athleticism but hey, it has worked so far. Peabodys defense is above average but it isn't a shutout type defense. It's plenty good to win the Gold Ball with their explosive offense. I have been pretty spot on with my predictions thus far.......Peabody by 14. Bring it home boys! You deserve it with the teams you had to beat! Toughest road to Cookeville was Trenton's road.

Edited by TCAIntense

I think the factor that Trenton has in their favor is their balance. They can run it with the best of them if needed( ask us!). Johnson(#8) is an outstanding back and capable of 200 yards. Malone can get as many as needed in the ground then you have to deal with their air attack. It isn't as polished as TCA's air attack but if Malone is on target....look out. He has a cannon arm and the receivers are super fast. Only knock on their receivers is that they don't run good crisp routes, they rely on their athleticism but hey, it has worked so far. Peabodys defense is above average but it isn't a shutout type defense. It's plenty good to win the Gold Ball with their explosive offense. I have been pretty spot on with my predictions thus far.......Peabody by 14. Bring it home boys! You deserve it with the teams you had to beat! Toughest road to Cookeville was Trenton's road.

Thank you for believing in us. It's hard to really discuss games like this without having any common opponents, so it's nice to have teams that know us that can give such an insightful perspective! Peabody is still building our program/history in a sense. We don't have the big history like say Milan, but we're working on that. It will take us a while no doubt to build our name up to a well known program. I honestly don't think there are many Peabody folks that follow these boards just yet. MC definitely has a big following on here, so I appreciate and respect your opinion coming from such a GREAT team in your supporting of us. We appreciate it!

Let's all pray for an injury free game. Roll Tide Roll!

I saw some footage online tonight and Peabody has a very fast team. They have some nice looking athletes. Marion will have to play well to bring home the gold.

No doubt both teams will have to play hard with heart all 4 qtrs to come out on top!

It's going to be a great game with emotions high and low as it rolls on. It will be remembered by many!

you gonna make a prediction this week bass?

I'm gonna work on it. Last week's game with Grace was a tough one. I had mentioned that It only stayed close if Marion turned it over and look what happened. LMBO. I'm going to watch a little more before making a prediction. I've got an extra day too don't I? Edited by TheAmbassador