Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

I have? I said in here that MC beats Peabody? I didn't think I had made one yet on this thread.

Well, you might not have directly said that MC wins... But every chance you get, you note all of MC's reasons to win. For the most part though, you are clearly supporting MC and their ability to win. It's no doubt you expect them to just by reading your posts. No harm in that.... I just think it's clear on who you expect to win which is MC. I've yet to see you give much chance at all for Peabody.

Was I wrong in summarizing your posts? My bad if I was. But it's easy to assume where you see this game going.

My apologies if I've gone off kilter.... However i still believe it's clear to see your expectations for who grabs that gold ball. I

Edited by TPeabodyGT

Well, you might not have directly said that MC wins... But every chance you get, you note all of MC's reasons to win. For the most part though, you are clearly supporting MC and their ability to win. It's not doubt you expect them to just by reading your posts. No harm in that.... I just think it's clear on who you expect to win which is MC. I've yet to see you give much chance at all for Peabody.

Was I wrong in summarizing your posts? My bad if I was. But it's easy to assume where you see this game going.

My apologies if I've gone off kilter.... However i still believe it's clear to see your expectations for who grabs that gold ball. I

My expectations have been since the summer for Marion to represent the east and have a great chance at winning a gold ball, but I knew very little about the 2A teams out west so that's as far as I went. Peabody is very fast and tough. I'm a SP fan and they remind me of some of the type teams we have fielded in past years.

My expectations have been since the summer for Marion to represent the east and have a great chance at winning a gold ball, but I knew very little about the 2A teams out west so that's as far as I went. Peabody is very fast and tough. I'm a SP fan and they remind me of some of the type teams we have fielded in past years.

Fair enough! That's the hard part for this game. Far East vs Far West.... It's hard to truly compare. Besides the video, we go by hearsay. And I say that in that I mean the fans... i know our coaches will exchange footage. This will no doubt be a great game!!!!

The rain will favor Marion's old school WingT over the spread look of Peabody. A wet field will help Marion. That's just my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong.

I hope it rains a ton, might be our best shot. IMO, Zeman has to get the ball 40 plus to shorten the game, we also need some things to go our way. No matter the outcome, I am super proud of these boys for what they have done this year.

Just from watching bits of film, I hope Marion can contain the passing attack. We saw how vulnerable Marion is against the pass via 1st quarter against CCS. But at the same time adjustments were made and they we're shut down the rest of the night. I like Marion's chances in the rain, however, I believe the dual threat might might be the thing that stops Marion from bringing it's fifth trophy home to jasper

really looking forward to this game....would think that my ole' Warriors are probably a little bit of an underdog; the overall speed of Peabody is understood......but the MC running game definitely has to be respected.....maybe what appears to be a little size advantage for MC in the trenches will help with the run game

the rain that is in the forecast; depending on what 50 or 60% actually lays down during game time would be presumed to be in MC's favor...time will tell