Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

Glenn/Roy/Wendy/Vic just timed the warriors in the forty at practice today.  Coach Ross ran a 3.1415926.  BZ ran a 2.71828.  Roy was ticked that no one was concerned with significant digits and passed out muttering  something about asking a man at Ronnie's.

Edited by rikberry

How bad are the QBs you guys at MC are used to facing?Honestly that Zeeman kids got some wheels and is a amazing athlete however who was Troudale throwing it too look like Zeeman was intended reciever! I have asked this question and no one will answer! How is your pass defense overall? I know our Tidemen will have their work cut out for us.You will be the best running team we have seen other than UC,we will be the most versitile you have I truely believe.Prays for a competitive injury free battle!!!!

How bad are the QBs you guys at MC are used to facing?Honestly that Zeeman kids got some wheels and is a amazing athlete however who was Troudale throwing it too look like Zeeman was intended reciever! I have asked this question and no one will answer! How is your pass defense overall? I know our Tidemen will have their work cut out for us.You will be the best running team we have seen other than UC,we will be the most versitile you have I truely believe.Prays for a competitive injury free battle!!!!Our

Our pass defense sucks monkey nuggets.  We scrimaged the junior powderpuff team (best passing attack in the valley) to simulate what we might see Saturday and they torched us for 750 yards on 13 completions in 10 attempts.  The quarterback from TC was blind in one eye and used mostly his sense of smell.  Right before he picked that that ball off Blake rubbed Kenyon Harper's hand warmer all over his jersey so the QB would pick up his smell and throw him the ball.  Hard to see from the video Dawg posted.

Our pass defense sucks monkey nuggets.  We scrimaged the junior powderpuff team (best passing attack in the valley) to simulate what we might see Saturday and they torched us for 750 yards on 13 completions in 10 attempts.  The quarterback from TC was blind in one eye and used mostly his sense of smell.  Right before he picked that that ball off Blake rubbed Kenyon Harper's hand warmer all over his jersey so the QB would pick up his smell and throw him the ball.  Hard to see from the video Dawg posted.

Are you 12 I asked a respectable question in a respectable manner ,even gave MC props please feel free to repy if you have serious thought,till then go back to your basement room in your parents house !!!Roll Tide Roll

Are you 12 I asked a respectable question in a respectable manner ,even gave MC props please feel free to repy if you have serious thought,till then go back to your basement room in your parents house !!!Roll Tide Roll

Lord, I appoligize.  I forgot this forum was for seriously knowledgeable football jeniuses.  I meant no disrespect to the Golden Shower Nation.  Can't wait for the Tidy Bowl.