Hampton 2015

dogtruth

Hampton has actually went to the semi-finals four years for what its worth. 2005- Hampton was defeated by Trousdale County (eventual state champs), 2006- Friendship Christian, 2007 South Pittsburg (eventual state champs) and of course 2015 Marion County (eventual ?????)  Not too shabby, been to the semi's four times out of the last 10 years.

Hampton has never been the the championship game but seems to always produce a competitive football team. This dog is real proud of this year's team. The epitome of PCC. Great season Dogs!

Hampton has actually went to the semi-finals four years for what its worth. 2005- Hampton was defeated by Trousdale County (eventual state champs), 2006- Friendship Christian, 2007 South Pittsburg (eventual state champs) and of course 2015 Marion County (eventual ?????) Not too shabby, been to the semi's four times out of the last 10 years.

Hampton has never been the the championship game but seems to always produce a competitive football team. This dog is real proud of this year's team. The epitome of PCC. Great season Dogs!

Thx.Totally forgot 05!Sorry pujo. Edited by orngnblk

Thx.Totally forgot 05!Sorry pujo.

No biggy Orngnblk and I'm as proud as I can be. It seems to bother others more than it does us. They worry about our schedule for us and how deep we've been in the playoffs for us. We'd love to win it all for us,but I doubt the nuts would like that for us either. Dang ,what do you do.

The guy is off his rocker!!

Difference was 2 fumbles in the red zone, Interception that gave um a short field, blocked punt  all in the 1st half.On the season we averaged less than 1 turnover a game. Injury to #7 and a very good Marion Co team. They were basically tested 3 times and all 3 were teams in their region. As far as the SOS goes ,we will never play teams up to others standards unless teams in our region or our nearby rivals test us to the limit. Its just that simple. But I'm glad someone is giving us a few compliments and trying to help us see the direction we must travel.

Edited by pujo

Difference was 2 fumbles in the red zone, Interception that gave um a short field, blocked punt  all in the 1st half.On the season we averaged less than 1 turnover a game. Injury to #7 and a very good Marion Co team. They were basically tested 3 times and all 3 were teams in their region. As far as the SOS goes ,we will never play teams up to others standards unless teams in our region or our nearby rivals test us to the limit. Its just that simple. But I'm glad someone is giving us a few compliments and trying to help us see the direction we must travel.

:roflolk: