Hampton 2015

dogtruth

Guest Fall101

It's been a long while since I have been on here. So dang glad it's getting close to football season!

Thanks spike and Ill sure be pulling for you Injuns,

Glad to hear of our newest addition to the coaching stall, yep we,ve got another Highlander.Jon Julian. Should be some quality help.

i wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch,unless he has gotten it all together recently he may be more trouble than he's worth. Also this is Pittmans last year from what I have heard,he's leaving is what he has said

i wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch,unless he has gotten it all together recently he may be more trouble than he's worth. Also this is Pittmans last year from what I have heard,he's leaving is what he has said

Hopefully both situations will turn out for the best. I'm afraid whoever gets the Cloudland job will be put in a tough situation,graduation is gonna be tough on the landers. They'll still have a few quality players but it'll deffineately be a rebuilding process.

Don't know the man personally but he seems to work hard and know what he's doing.

Could he be a spy? :o  Is that why Pittman said this year they'd break our winning streak? 

Anyways, I just want whats best for this year's HHS team and future teams...If he's here to make us better, welcome...If not, he'll be shown the door...Won't be the first its happened to over the last couple years

Don't know the man personally but he seems to work hard and know what he's doing.

Could he be a spy? :o  Is that why Pittman said this year they'd break our winning streak? 

Anyways, I just want whats best for this year's HHS team and future teams...If he's here to make us better, welcome...If not, he'll be shown the door...Won't be the first its happened to over the last couple years

I'm fairly confident he will be a good addition to the staff. He's been at this for quite a while.