Hampton 2015

dogtruth

Yall throwing at Maryville tomorrow?

We're at home today and tomorrow

Looks like Hampton fans can breath a little easier. Avery "seems" to have found their coach. Any passing league stuff this weekend?

Ah, we wasn't too concerned with him leaving this unit this season...I won't be too shocked to see him head that way next season if they only install a temp coach.

We have a few teams coming to H-Town tonight and all day tomorrow

Looks like this one might be for real. He supposed to be up there next week. Looking at his record they are lucky to get him. Got a state championship ring  and a lot of wins under his belt.

If its the one guy I'm thinking of,he sounds like a dandy. Ive heard nothing but good things about him as a good man and a great leader. Sounds like Avery could be hiring a goodun. I wish them the best of luck.

How'd the dogs look today?

Started out a little sluggish but got better as it went along. We're without one of our best receivers but that'll give some snaps to some kids who will be playing this season. Our 2 bid tight ends played on our second team and they were both impressive, To2ond QB did a very good job as well,he's gonna be a goodum. I thought several teams looked pretty good and a few outta place.One think for sure,the winner will drop some sweet.This is a tease but I'm ready to hear the pads a poopping. Wont be long now.

Started out a little sluggish but got better as it went along. We're without one of our best receivers but that'll give some snaps to some kids who will be playing this season. Our 2 bid tight ends played on our second team and they were both impressive, To2ond QB did a very good job as well,he's gonna be a goodum. I thought several teams looked pretty good and a few outta place.One think for sure,the winner will drop some sweet.This is a tease but I'm ready to hear the pads a poopping. Wont be long now.

Pujo, anyway you could give us a list of teams or a run down of the tournament? I'm no longer involved in that area, but love to keep up with the local teams.