Hampton 2015

dogtruth

A TOOOONNNN of changes taking place at Cloudland.Looks like Mrs Boone is on a mission. Education has been a huge priority for her for many years. Glad my eldest was in her class in the 1st grade,

she built the foundation . One heck of a teacher IMO.[/

quote]I'd say they are good changes. Only thing I don't like is Matt stepping down. The football program needs an overhaul

I agree losing Matt is a BAD thing. The only thing changing in football is losing Julian and I'm hearing Coach Kendall will be taking over his spot.  I'm hearing the principal at both schools will be replaced and some teachers could be in jeopardy also. Looks like spring cleaning to me. 

Good riddance to Julian,sorry excuse for a teacher,he's got way too many problems to be around kids. I feel Matt stepping down is a good thing from what I heard this past season he was just burnt out,to cancel the jv games and not really put your heart into its not fair to the girls. I think he has done a great job,and now he can focus on his daughter playing softball very good little player from what I hear. I also heard he maybe getting ready to take over football after next year(just a rumor)

I hate to be negative but this is long overdue. I've got kids coming up through the school system and I want leaders there who will love them like their own. It's not good for a school to be run by only one or two families especially when they have only their best interest in mind

I hate to be negative but this is long overdue. I've got kids coming up through the school system and I want leaders there who will love them like their own. It's not good for a school to be run by only one or two families especially when they have only their best interest in mind

The fur is flying, its untelling who will be left when this is all said and done. It would be nice if my youngest  didn't have to travel an hour a day to attend school.

What does the spring practice schedule look like Pujo? Are we gonna have two scrimmages or maybe a couple teams at once?

Only got one scrimmage, tried to get another but couldn,t work it out. They started today and had 53 kids, Went really well from what I heard.

Only got one scrimmage, tried to get another but couldn,t work it out. They started today and had 53 kids, Went really well from what I heard.

Thanks for the update Pujo. Looks like we are starting strong. This should be a very special year if the boys continue to put in the work, sell out for the team concept and continue to improve each game. I cant wait to see em play.

Thanks for the update Pujo. Looks like we are starting strong. This should be a very special year if the boys continue to put in the work, sell out for the team concept and continue to improve each game. I cant wait to see em play.

I've thought this years team could end as one of our best ever teams , I know some question my opinion and think I'm  over optimistic, but I just  look at all phases of the game on both sides of the ball and we should have a PLAYER at every spot. You combine that with ALOT of characror , pride and talent and it sure passes the eye test. I do know that some of the local schools are showing some interest in a few of our kids.