Hampton 2015

dogtruth

we are scrimmaging Trinity academy (the old TCC) and Sullivan East in a 3 way scrimmage. POSSIBLY not set in stone yet... just need to work out a date in May that works for all three of us.

SE really stepped it up last year and they were a young team. I have no clue about that other bunch. 

We have about 25 kids busting it in the weightroom right now chomping at the bit for some spring football. I am excited for what we COULD have if this same bunch of kids will continue all summer with the work they are putting in now.

You should bring you're kids to the weight lifting comp at Hampton, they would love that.

SE really stepped it up last year and they were a young team. I have no clue about that other bunch. 

Trinity is the same Coaches with basically the same players from TCC last season added in with kids from Trinity. Probably run some type of wing t or double wing with some descent athletes. I don't know much about East to be honest with ya. Don't know much about Sully North either which concerns me a tad..

You should bring you're kids to the weight lifting comp at Hampton, they would love that.

Mike and I have talked about that before. I would like to get em over there for it one time. I think they would like it. Long way for us to drive for that though..I hated not coming to 7on7 at Hampton last season but I had opportunity to get in MORE 7on7 than we could stand all in Gatlinburg and Newport.(less than 15 minutes away)

Mike and I have talked about that before. I would like to get em over there for it one time. I think they would like it. Long way for us to drive for that though..I hated not coming to 7on7 at Hampton last season but I had opportunity to get in MORE 7on7 than we could stand all in Gatlinburg and Newport.(less than 15 minutes away)

It really helps with the incentive to work, its one of my favorite days of the year. You and you're kids would really enjoy it. Its a win, win.

They are a driven bunch that's well coached...Hard to prepare for a team that changes from game to game with new PRIDE RECRUITS

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :roflol: :roflol:

Just kidding pride!!

I wish it was that easy, geez, we would win everything. We got hammered on that one kid back in 2010, learned the rules the hard way, and now we just take what we get. Our only "recruiting" nowadays is a couple of billboards around Karns (which would be within our school district if we were zoned, haha). We get kids that come in as Freshman, but rarely do we get a kid willing to sit out a year to transfer. I've said it for years, if we have a recruiting coordinator, we should fire him/her! If you can recruit in Knoxville, we should have a trophy case full of Gold and Silver balls. Last time I checked, we've got 0 of both. Lol

Trinity is the same Coaches with basically the same players from TCC last season added in with kids from Trinity. Probably run some type of wing t or double wing with some descent athletes. I don't know much abou

t East to be honest with ya. Don't know much about Sully

North either which concerns me a tad..

SN has been a demon in the past. It wasn't long ago that they whipped elizabethton. If they return to that kind of power, they will dominate the region

Jonzy, I went to public school. I try to keep these kids grounded as much as possible.

Quick story: I was on the chain gang several yrs ago. There was a procedure penalty on GCA, 5 yds. Ump moved it back 4 yds. CAK asst coach went nuts trying to get Coach Bradley's attention but failed to do so before the snap. I told the coach he was correct before the snap. We snapped it and it was over. Bradley walked over to me and said, "I appreciate it, but that official probably went to public school" What makes that funny is that Coach Bradley came back to me later and said he tells his kids that all the time in practice. Coach Bradley played at Bearden, a public school in Knoxville, lol.