Hampton 2015

dogtruth

I have to say, I am surprised at the lack of work ethic by some. Our coach has a 4 year degree and played college football so he has to know what it takes. I would've loved to see what our 2003 team could have done if they would have worked hard. I still think about that bunch and how they underacieved.

I have to say, I am surprised at the lack of work ethic by some. Our coach has a 4 year degree and played college football so he has to know what it takes. I would've loved to see what our 2003 team could have done if they would have worked hard. I still think about that bunch and how they underacieved.

one would think that Pittman would know what it takes but imo he sure hasn't showed it,I don't know if it's the coaching staff or the kids or both.when you & I played you either put in the work or you didn't play lunceford even had most of us run track,you gotta put in work to get results.

• 2 weeks later...

I say, keep the fire lit under their butts! One not committed, let him watch from the stands!

Don't think we'll have any fluff on the field next season Uknoit. This is a special bunch of up coming seniors,they'll lead like true leaders. The underclassman are gonna see the lick its done by. 

Don't think we'll have any fluff on the field next season Uknoit. This is a special bunch of up coming seniors,they'll lead like true leaders. The underclassman are gonna see the lick its done by. 

And we don't need any fluff on the field...We need hard working kids that don't walk away because they don't get enough playing time...With the possibility of injury, a hard working kid is always ready and prepared to step up and will be needed.

I know we had quiet a few injuries last season, but some I question.

• 1 month later...