Hampton 2015

dogtruth

19 times outta 20 I would say GP is better than Hampton...but like pujo said I think Hampton may be as good as they have ever been in a long while and GP looks as if they may be down a little bit.

bold early predictions

1.Hampton

2.GP

3.Cosby

4.SN

5.HV

6.SG

7.CG

8.NG

Hampton and GP will be close I think 3-5 could swap around some and so could 6-8 but I think I probly have them grouped into the right 3 groups top to bottom. 

Thats as good of a guess as any. Only thing I really know is we should be pretty solid. We should have a solid player at every position and some quality depth at several positions. I can't wait for the season to get here and  I'm gonna hate seeing it end.

Ah Pujo, we gonna stink it up pretty good this year.

Not a single hard worker, no size, no speed, no depth...and heck, sorriest coaches on this side of the Atlantic :o

Seriously, right now is go time IMO!

If these boys aren't primed for the possibilities ahead right now, then I dont know what it'd take to get em pumped.

Not a single hard worker, no size, no speed, no depth...and heck, sorriest coaches on this side of the Atlantic :o

If these boys aren't primed for the possibilities ahead right now, then I dont know what it'd take to get em pumped.

I think they are primed, the weight room has been good to us and it only gets better now. Believe it or not but we won our baseball game today at SG, if we only had 2 more kids, this could be pretty darn good. Hint hint.

19 times outta 20 I would say GP is better than Hampton...but like pujo said I think Hampton may be as good as they have ever been in a long while and GP looks as if they may be down a little bit.

bold early predictions

1.Hampton

2.GP

3.Cosby

4.SN

5.HV

6.SG

7.CG

8.NG

Hampton and GP will be close I think 3-5 could swap around some and so could 6-8 but I think I probly have them grouped into the right 3 groups top to bottom.

That's a good breakdown, Coach. Looks like Cosby could have a good run this year, according to what's been spread around these boards.

How's the line looking? I know you guys had a couple of really big boys, but they struggled against quicker players. Did those 300+ pounders graduate, or will they be back?

How's the line looking? I know you guys had a couple of really big boys, but they struggled against quicker players. Did those 300+ pounders graduate, or will they be back?

Those 2 lineman graduated but we have another one thats actually bigger and stronger. The rest of the lineman are gonna be good sized kids who should be able to move pretty well. At this point,its hard to say who the starting lineman will be, We should be fine.

I think they are primed, the weight room has been good to us and it only gets better now. Believe it or not but we won our baseball game today at SG, if we only had 2 more kids, this could be pretty darn good. Hint hint.

I'm sorry, my phone is messed up and I couldn't read the last part of ur post

What Pujo said...Lose those BIG boys but will still have very good size with speed...we just need a split second to get out of the backfield and into the secondary.

Pujo, hope those hogs are conditioning hard...A quick blocking line makes for big yard gains...and lots of em

What Pujo said...Lose those BIG boys but will still have very good size with speed...we just need a split second to get out of the backfield and into the secondary.

Pujo, hope those hogs are conditioning hard...A quick blocking line makes for big yard gains...and lots of em

Strongest bunch we've had in quite a spell, the bigguns are getting after it.