Hampton 2015

dogtruth

I was afraid that might happen, were still in pretty good shape, but the 2 I'm speaking of could make us better. 

Just get that one ready for football and I think we've talked the other one into strapping on the pads. I'm betting he would be a great receiver and maybe a defensive back. If I'm not recruiting these kids, its because I just got finished. We need everyone we can get in all the sports. Its simply a small school thing. But to be successful at any of it,you have to enjoy it. I'm glad mine enjoys all three, keeps me young and entertained.

Those 2 lineman graduated but we have another one thats actually bigger and stronger. The rest of the lineman are gonna be good sized kids who should be able to move pretty well. At this point,its hard to say who the starting lineman will be, We should be fine.

As you've seen thru the years, big doesn't always mean they're better. I like a smaller, faster lineman over a big kid. We've got one that we try to keep above 200 lbs, but he's super athletic and as fast as a half back. We ran into a kid from Trousdale Co that was 170 lbs soaking wet, and he took it to us. Size is good, if you can move, otherwise, you're just a blocking dummy. Looking forward to this year, I know you guys are too (for a couple of reasons).

Just get that one ready for football and I think we've talked the other one into strapping on the pads. I'm betting he would be a great receiver and maybe a defensive back. If I'm not recruiting these kids, its because I just got finished. We need everyone we can get in all the sports. Its simply a small school thing. But to be successful at any of it,you have to enjoy it. I'm glad mine enjoys all three, keeps me young and entertained.

Good job Pujo! Good to hear! I'd say he's being talked to at school also and the prodding will increase, if needed, each day LOL...The boy has huge, strong hands....As for mine, I reckon he's on his third light day and getting ready to go at it.

Mine also like all three.....Heck, I like all three...football, basketball and football

As you've seen thru the years, big doesn't always mean they're better. I like a smaller, faster lineman over a big kid. We've got one that we try to keep above 200 lbs, but he's super athletic and as fast as a half back. We ran into a kid from Trousdale Co that was 170 lbs soaking wet, and he took it to us. Size is good, if you can move, otherwise, you're just a blocking dummy. Looking forward to this year, I know you guys are too (for a couple of reasons).

I am looking forward to the schedule change myself. It's been a blast playing Oneida and hate that game has been dropped.

It will be nice if our boys get to play more 4-qtr games this season...I'm not one that likes a game to be over in the 1st half.

I am also looking forward to de-horning some stinking RAMS!

Good Post!Thats always been our bread and butter,i like the 200-230 pound athletes on the line.Big is fine if your pass blocking all day but you cant beat a 210 pound pulling guard that has good feet and some agility!Of course im partial to trench warfare i never was a running back!LOL.

I am looking forward to the schedule change myself. It's been a blast playing Oneida and hate that game has been dropped.

It will be nice if our boys get to play more 4-qtr games this season...I'm not one that likes a game to be over in the 1st half.

I am also looking forward to de-horning some stinking RAMS!

We came close a couple of times, ut them Rams are a hard nut to crack!

You are soooo  right Pride,  

Good job Pujo! Good to hear! I'd say he's being talked to at school also and the prodding will increase, if needed, each day LOL...The boy has huge, strong hands....As for mine, I reckon he's on his third light day and getting ready to go at it.

Mine also like all three.....Heck, I like all three...football, basketball and football

Times a ticking,spring football will be here in a hurry.

We have about 25 kids busting it in the weightroom right now chomping at the bit for some spring football. I am excited for what we COULD have if this same bunch of kids will continue all summer with the work they are putting in now.

Good luck, our #s are good for the time being. Summer can be a tough time but we have several kids that WILL be there,hopefully the others will follow the example.

We have about 25 kids busting it in the weightroom right now chomping at the bit for some spring football. I am excited for what we COULD have if this same bunch of kids will continue all summer with the work they are putting in now.

Who you fellers playing in the spring, I always try to keep up with everyone I can. With the teams being so spread out,this is gonna be more difficult.

Who you fellers playing in the spring, I always try to keep up with everyone I can. With the teams being so spread out,this is gonna be more difficult.

we are scrimmaging Trinity academy (the old TCC) and Sullivan East in a 3 way scrimmage. POSSIBLY not set in stone yet... just need to work out a date in May that works for all three of us.