Hampton 2015

dogtruth

Just exactly who is Trinity Christian? Did TCCS fold their program?

The former Coach left and took the kids with him, the new team will be called the Renegades. From what Ihear TCC will try to field a team but they will  be really young. We had them on the schedule the 1st game but  I don't think they want to play.

The former Coach left and took the kids with him, the new team will be called the Renegades. From what Ihear TCC will try to field a team but they will be really young. We had them on the schedule the 1st game but I don't think they want to play.

wouldn't blame em for that, that TCC team will be younggggggggg.

May have to venture to JC next Friday. Let me know where its being held.

Scrimmage is at Cosby at 6 this Friday....

I tried to tell everybody up there to stay away from scheduling TCC and schedule with Coach Algood instead.... we didn't schedule either for a regular season game just this spring scrimmage.

I tried to tell everybody up there to stay away from scheduling TCC and schedule with Coach Algood instead.... we didn't schedule either for a regular season game just this spring scrimmage.

We didn't like the Idea of playing a team thats not governed by the TSSAA. They can play by whatever rules they choose. In our case we signed to play the school. I do wish we had scheduled someone else when we had the chance but Cloudland killed us on that one, we had them twice and they canceled late. Just hope we can pick up Avery, I'd like that much better anyway.

Too dang far to watch a scrimmage,but good luck to you fellers.

• 2 weeks later...