3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

I have read where the rain was a factor is slowing down CPA's offense last year keeping them from throwing the ball. With rain spotty, will Alcoa's defense be what slows down CPA's offense this year?

Agree or disagree???

Coach Martin has said Alcoa has one of the best defenses across all levels in the state. Given that I'd say CPA will be slowed down in comparison to their typical game this year.

The guy with goon avatar says your coaches were worried more about a team you have already beat.

I like our coaches position so much more!

I like your profile picture! I know Eric Powell creator of The Goon comic book. He lives in Nashville. Good to see his work even inspiring someone on a football board.

The contents and of your post, now that made me smile :)

haha me too now! Thanks for not GOONING my grammar ! :))definitely classy!goon glasses are in place...

I think typical CPA people would not be wasting their time on this board. You see the atypical CPA folk posting here :)

And we have been nothing but nice to Alcoa fans talking about football. The Alcoa supporters have been great also.

Both teams have had posters jump in and attack us because they have been hurt in some way. It's a little distracting at times but for the most part we are all just counting down time until tomorrow where the two best 3a teams will play their hearts out.

See you afterward in basketball. I look forward to hear how we are cheating by letting an 8th grader start on the varsity team who lived in Iowa last year.

Ain't that the truth!

Trixxy, I truly feel sorry for you. Knox refs hate Alcoa and anything else coming out of Blount Co. Why? Blount Co. has it's own official association. Knox County schools feel they do not get a fair shake when playing in Blount Co. Thus, when we go to Knox County to play, they toss the flag on the ground like it is burning a hole in their pocket. Unlike ND, we fight through it and win. Complaining about refs is a sure sign of team that will never make the championship round. Lastly, ND now has an investigation of its own due with the discovery of a ND parent on the Alcoa sideline calling information back to the ND bench. Yes it happened. One of our Coaches caught the guy. He refused to leave and had to be removed. This event was captured by local media and reported. You can call us dirty all you want, but we will never stoop as low as ND did Friday night. This has been my lifetime experience with Catholic schools in competitive sports - integrity and character are not in the curriculum.

First thing is I never question the integrity of your coaching staff or team. What you all do is legal according to TSSAA.

As for the man calling our coaches is absurd. Our coaching staff is some of the finest I've ever met. No one needed someone to call plays to them. Alcoa has 2 or 3 plays they run and they run them extremely well. By the way if someone was calling plays to someone;it surely didn't help. I do know what your talking about by the way. If a parent chooses to do something during the game;that's their perogative.

By the way it sounds like the refs don't much like Alcoa. You alls words not mine.

I don't know what your talking about questioning our integrity and character. We treated you all with up most respect. You talk about your experience with the Catholic schools. Did you mean all Christian schools? Cause that's what we are Christians. I don't know your denomination and I really don't care. STOOP LOW ? We did nothing wrong.

I never spoke bad of your coaches or school. I still think the fans are obnoxious and lack respect. You don't deserve to be champions. Alcoians don't act humble or modest. Like a true champion is suppose to act.

First thing is I never question the integrity of your coaching staff or team. What you all do is legal according to TSSAA.

As for the man calling our coaches is absurd. Our coaching staff is some of the finest I've ever met. No one needed someone to call plays to them. Alcoa has 2 or 3 plays they run and they run them extremely well. By the way if someone was calling plays to someone;it surely didn't help. I do know what your talking about by the way. If a parent chooses to do something during the game;that's their perogative.

By the way it sounds like the refs don't much like Alcoa. You alls words not mine.

I don't know what your talking about questioning our integrity and character. We treated you all with up most respect. You talk about your experience with the Catholic schools. Did you mean all Christian schools? Cause that's what we are Christians. I don't know your denomination and I really don't care. STOOP LOW ? We did nothing wrong.

I never spoke bad of your coaches or school. I still think the fans are obnoxious and lack respect. You don't deserve to be champions. Alcoians don't act humble or modest. Like a true champion is suppose to act.

Augh shut it tricky! You don't deserve to be s ball boy!

The fans that I met respected us, as I did them. You never respected us, so you got GOONED!

I never had a problem with Booger, and he and I have mutual respect on here, at least as far as I can see.

Maybe we would be more humble if people didn't call us out for recruiting so much (or stereotype our kids and fans). But that day clearly will never come. Sigh.....

That young man certainly had no problems walking the field to get to you and shake your sorry hand!

Why am I sorry? I just told the truth. Does he not have two kids,does he not live in townhouses close to the school? We all know he's not from Blount county. So why am I sorry ?

The person who is sorry is the one who searched to find out who I am. When all you had to do is ask me.

During and after the game all you did was scream out Trickster and look at the fat man. like you knew something no one else know. Like a 12 year old boy. Look what I can do Mommy......Childish at its up most..

Edited by IrishTrickster

Why am I sorry? I just told the truth. Does he not have two kids,does he not live in townhouses close to the school? We all know he's not from Blount county. So why am I sorry ?

The person who is sorry is the one who searched to find out who I am. When all you had to do is ask me.

During and after the game all you did was scream out Trickster and look at the fat man. like you knew something no one else know. Like a 12 year old boy. Look what I can do Mommy......Childish at its up most..

Alcoa born and bred! As matter of fact ol AD was one of his coaches in grasshopper football! And by the way the condos you speak of have not one football player living there! So go suck on a guiness!