3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Hey AlcoaBasketball .... my favorite part of CPA and Alcoooa game has to be the awards ceremony when the mighty Rankin had to walk to midfield to recieve his runnerup coach trophy from Jody  ... it was priceless ... Jody seemed to congratulate Rankin on his teams runner up trophy but didnt seem like Rankin had much to say ... another show of arraogance .. right before he went into media room and blamed the game on holding penalty about 4 times with the OL that was called for the holding sitting right behind him listening ... classless to talk about that in front of the OL ... talk about his QB play .. classless ... in other interviews when Alcoa won but didnt play well Rankin quick to blame himself saying " it was my fault I didnt have them prepared .. like he has this power to control that " LOL .. and then last night in loss he didnt take blame .. everything was about the players being worn out from previous games, OL holding, QB had wide open WR and didnt get the ball to him ... CLASSLESS !! LOL 

Hey AlcoaBasketball .... my favorite part of CPA and Alcoooa game has to be the awards ceremony when the mighty Rankin had to walk to midfield to recieve his runnerup coach trophy from Jody ... it was priceless ... Jody seemed to congratulate Rankin on his teams runner up trophy but didnt seem like Rankin had much to say ... another show of arraogance .. right before he went into media room and blamed the game on holding penalty about 4 times with the OL that was called for the holding sitting right behind him listening ... classless to talk about that in front of the OL ... talk about his QB play .. classless ... in other interviews when Alcoa won but didnt play well Rankin quick to blame himself saying " it was my fault I didnt have them prepared .. like he has this power to control that " LOL .. and then last night in loss he didnt take blame .. everything was about the players being worn out from previous games, OL holding, QB had wide open WR and didnt get the ball to him ... CLASSLESS !! LOL

Why would Rankin say anything to Jody after Jody botched the whole Loudon to District 5 thing? LOL!! Good luck against Murvil next year (you'll need it, trust me).

Why would Rankin say anything to Jody after Jody botched the whole Loudon to District 5 thing? LOL!! Good luck against Murvil next year (you'll need it, trust me).

I know why he wouldnt  .. because he has no CLASS ... why didnt you respond to Rankin's classlessness in post game interviews ?? Choose to ignore things huh ... as far as Maryville .. yes we will be down next year and Maryville will be a heavy favorite more than likely .. no disgrace to loose to a storied class program like Maryville .... but you can count on 1 THING .... we wont run from the game like Rankin did from us the last 2 years  ...  there is a BIG difference between MARYVILLE and Alcoa besides you guys getting you butt beat ... CLASS ... and MARYVILLE has it.

Let see if this is correct. Fultons AD cast the deciding vote to move Loudon to another district. Alcoa's coach gets mad because he has a hard time getting games. Now this is what I find confusing, if Alcoa has a hard time getting games why did they drop a game that was already scheduled? Sounds a bit contradicting to me. Bottom line after watching the post game interview I think everyone knows the character of the coach in question. But don't worry maybe you can go back to pounding your chest next year. Here is the lines you need to remember. "We got beat, but, it was by Marville a much bigger school than us". How about this one, we would play Greeneville every year except we don't care for the color green. How about " We would play so and so if it wasn't for this or that.

Alcoa would have won gold if Mitchell McClurg had been able to play

I was wondering how long it would take before the Alcoa faithful would start making excuses rather than giving CPA the credit for beating them with smashmouth play.

Hey, SmallDave, CPA had their 2nd best receiver and starting DB out for the game and Mr. Football winner only playing one way due to injury. Face it - you got outplayed, outcoached and beat. Show some class in the loss, unlike your coach.

Let see if this is correct. Fultons AD cast the deciding vote to move Loudon to another district. Alcoa's coach gets mad because he has a hard time getting games. Now this is what I find confusing, if Alcoa has a hard time getting games why did they drop a game that was already scheduled? Sounds a bit contradicting to me. Bottom line after watching the post game interview I think everyone knows the character of the coach in question. But don't worry maybe you can go back to pounding your chest next year. Here is the lines you need to remember. "We got beat, but, it was by Marville a much bigger school than us". How about this one, we would play Greeneville every year except we don't care for the color green. How about " We would play so and so if it wasn't for this or that.

Amen .. exactly .... complains about getting games ... but had a game scheduled with Fulton in 2013 and 2014 that fit both schedules especially in 2013 ... same week . Alcoa needed a home game and we needed a away game ..perfect fit .. but Rankin knew Fulton was going to be strong in 2013 and 2014 .. said  hhhmmmm .. perfect opportunity to drop them cause Im mad at them .. when the move made perfect sense for Loudon .. who had less travel costs by moving ... and if Fulton AD had so much power ..why would he not have the power to get 7 teams in Region 2 to help Fulton have 6 games and only have to get 4 games out of region ... but instead we have 6 teams in region ( Seymour) playing in Region 1 ..duhhhhh .. anyway thanks for hitting nail on head BudLightKnight