SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

dingleberry, it's not a law it is company policy and the National News Strories on the policy are not negative stories. They are reporting the incident they are not laughing as were the ESPN guys laughing and making jokes about your program and community. Not even close in comparison. A policy VS criminal activity.

I agree with you the whole thing in the paper yesterday and on the tv is really embarassing and it is hard to express your embarassment.  Don't take it too hard though, I know you have a hard time dealing with your feelings in a mature manner.

Edited by rikberry

Does anyone no if Grider is having weight training today? He gave those boys the day off yesterday. The first day on the job and Grider gave them a day off. What kind of mess is this?

Hey it's Glenn. I hope so Mr Roy. He needs to be working on our guys fastness. We have some really fast guys and they need to be working every day. Our bigger guys that are not really kinda fast even need to be working on their fastness because they need to be able to block faster than they did last year. I would say even the tacklers need to get faster at tackling. Our teams fastness needs to get better as a whole. Coach Grider told Coach Rose about how he got guys to work on their fastness then Coach Rose left and showed Marion Warriors how to get fast. Coach Grider shouldn't have done that cause now we gotta get that much faster with our fastness to be able to score a lot on the Marion Warriors. Coach Grider messed up doing that. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

Does anyone no if Grider is having weight training today? He gave those boys the day off yesterday. The first day on the job and Grider gave them a day off. What kind of mess is this?

yes ROY I drove by there around 2:00 and there a bunch of guys outside the weight room walking in the door. I seen several of this kids from last year that didn't play eagerly waiting to get in the door.