SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

Oh I forgot who I was dealing with here. Sorry again. Y'all are the most educated people in Marion County. And this is all y'all seem to have time for. And I'm sure I could just sling my skillet and get out of that ticket, you think I'm joking, I'm not. Or maybe just ask nicely. So I will let y'all be, you seem to be doing a great job.

LMBO. I agree, Roy. This posting of hers is difficult to read.

I garuntee you aint educated either. You cant even post right. If you throw a skillet or anything at that Burnett man he well put you in his jail. Ask pegleg and powerp. That Burnett man was going to put them in jail a few years ago when they stole my Murphy Fair book but they turned it in at krystal and I told him not to get them since they turned it in. You think im joking but im not.

LMBO. Good One. When you coming back to town youngun?

Hey Barney !

You need to git Butchie to change the name of this danged thread,

but I ain't got no idea what to call it.

Good to see him lurking around.  I thought fer sure, old Butchieeks had been turned into a H..O..R..N..Y   T..O..A..D !

Edited by MountainTroll

I was just up at Ronnies red eye talking to this man and he said this family was moving up from Alabama to south Pittsburg and they had two boys that are step brothers that are going to play for Grider. That man said they are real good players. I garuntee you as long as that Childress man says it is ok then they are good to go. These Marion people want like this mess. You think im joking but im not.

I was just up at Ronnies red eye talking to this man and he said this family was moving up from Alabama to south Pittsburg and they had two boys that are step brothers that are going to play for Grider. That man said they are real good players. I garuntee you as long as that Childress man says it is ok then they are good to go. These Marion people want like this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Well . . . Captain Victory does have that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) on speed dial. :lol:

We need us a new thread, "Who wuz the best two brothers from North Alabama to ever play for the Pirates" :roflolk: